• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High Speed Bicycle Drift

This is awesome!

http://andromedamusic.no-ip.com:2222...topic.php?t=12

Heres some more!

Comment

all i'm thinking is car-less teenagers 'drifting' their moms' 80's era bikes. (does the ladies frame bicycle improve control and techique?)

edit for some reason i have an urge to go ride my bike, listening to "bicycle race", down by the twisty hills.
      Last edited by LexmarkX73; 09-29-2004, 02:41 PM.

Comment

All i'm thinking is sicko. After watching that video, i'm amazed.

Comment

dude i do that all the time on my bike and my moms bike
          we both have trek tandem 700's. ive been doin that since i was like 11!

Comment

except not in traffic

Comment

man that is some sick stuff i can do it on my mountain bike in gravel and dirt but not on the street thats skill

Comment

haha... i love doin that on my diamond back gt... bald tires so much fun... you should try it on a dirt bike in the gravel, that's very hard!

Comment

Why is it that everything crazy comes from some arab country (the video was arabic i think)? crazy FF drifting, insane FF drifting crashes, and now bicycle drifting? I really wonder what kinda food they eat there that makes them boink in the head...

Comment

Originally posted by silviafreak
                    dude i do that all the time on my bike and my moms bike
                    we both have trek tandem 700's. ive been doin that since i was like 11!
                    WOWWWWW youre so cool can i be your friend!!!! jkin

Comment

Those pics are sweet! Dam, come to think of it, that be kind of fun to have bike drift contests in the 'hood Hehe, "Yeah its sittin' on 24"s"

Edit:
                      I watched the video a while ago and wholy crap That is crazy, I wish they had a radar gun because those guys are going a** out, balls to the wall! And with traffic behind them too..Crazy!
                      Last edited by nitroboy24; 09-30-2004, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Yea...that is definately hardass.

Comment

LOL! Ive been doing that for a while now! I use this ooooollllldddd bike. The tires are gone, no brakes, everything is rusted, but on playground, its the best, or just wet floor. Its pretty hard at first cause you have to pedal, control angle, and brake all at the same time! Almost like a car.

Comment

Today after I showed the vid to my friend he wanted to try it. We used a downhill pathway at the park across the street from my house. At the end it leads into the street, so theres like a 90 degree turn each way. My friend did amazing man. He would fly into the corner with the rear end completely kicked out and would pedal out of it too. I might get a video clip soon.

Comment

Oh yeah it was weird cuz he would use feint and counter steer techniques to get sideways.....almost like a real car. LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X