la is bull sh**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• la is bull sh**

ey i was wondering if everywhere else people are getting their cars taken away for racing or drifting, because over here in la they are. i think its some bull sh**. what do yall think.

RE:

I thought that was only for street racing?

If so, I'm not involved, so I don't care.

Comment

I hope they are, street drifting is stupid.

Spec.

Comment

Rigggghtt. Street drifting is stupid.Maybe dangerous,but not stupid. Its only stupid if you dont know what youre doing.

Comment

Originally posted by jdmdrewS14
          Rigggghtt. Street drifting is stupid.Maybe dangerous,but not stupid. Its only stupid if you dont know what youre doing.
          Which applies to most street drifters. Even the ones that are very proud of their limited drifting skills.

Comment

Lol. I drift on streets when its me alone, maybe my friend and his FC. No cars besides us, at around 3 or 4 in the morning. It's tight, otherwise we do it in parking lots, but leave if big amounts of people show up..

Comment

well here in wisconsin I'm in a rural enough area its no big deal, not enough trafic late at night to have to worry bout cops and if it dose come up the TA is fast enough to ditch them slow *Censored**Censored**Censored* crown vics.

But I'm sure soon enough the cops will consider slidding a corner to be drifting and mull it into street racing and tag our *Censored**Censored**Censored* to the wall just as if we were racing

Comment

Re: RE:

Originally posted by ACDSupra7
                I thought that was only for street racing?

If so, I'm not involved, so I don't care.
                My thoughts and question exactly.

Comment

well in in california at least there are some dumbass laws called the sideshow law or something that says if you are doing donughts in a parking lot by urself, endangering no one, that the popos can take your car away! Its incredible *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*, plus cops are asses with cars period, they can get you for reckless driving, display of horsepower, along with other things that fall under disturbing the peace. Its really frustrating to go to your spot and see a cop patrolling and have to go home becasue you cant afford to loose your car.

Comment

Do they take it away permanantly? That's like stealing. No?

Spec.

Comment

well I know it gets impounded kinda like if you get it towed you have to go to court or pay fees and stuf. However if you have illegal modifications you aint gettin it back.

Comment

F***in cops man. if no ones around or your not endangering anyone around you it should be fine. some cops will let you go but others are real *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* and will mess you up.

bribes could work.

Comment

wake up, its not the cops falt! cops don't pass laws, just enforce them. take your beef up with the beauracracy!

Comment

Originally posted by imisslindarivas
                            wake up, its not the cops falt! cops don't pass laws, just enforce them. take your beef up with the beauracracy!
                            fcuk the entire fcuking govrnment!!!!

maybe i've been listening to a little too much anti-flag....
                            --gotta die, gotta die, gotta die for your government, die for your country THATS SH!T!!!--

Comment

I know America has had better days, but would you rather live in a country where they could shoot you for that message you just posted J-Blood?

The majority of cops aren't *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*, just some of us get unlucky and get the short straw.

Comment

Working...
                              X