Dday 3 in Florida pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dday 3 in Florida pics

i would like to say thank you to OGP owners for letting us use their track, by far the cleanest track i have used, great paddock, air for tires right on hand. great place. OSS and NO ANTS ripping it up once again.... great time was had by all.

AGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'ts Droptop!!!!! I know you showed everyone how its done!

Comment

hey, that looks awesome. where is that? i'm in florida and i've been trying to find places to drive (and a car, for that matter) for a while now.

Comment

That was in Ocala, Florida. If you drive on I-75, you'll run right into it. I was there and it was awesome. Good drivers mixed with beginners. Nice people, and a fun time.
        Attached Files

Comment

This event was awesome. We had to cut it short because of Hurricane Jeanne, so there was very limited runs, but the surface was PERFECT.

I worked the event with Kyle, Eugene, Dennis, Josh and one other dude who's name I forget (sorry).

Look for a full write-up coming tomorrow or Saturday

Comment

Evan's car. He placed 9th in the D1 Drivers Search with a stock DOHC KA. Good jobEE!
            Attached Files
            Last edited by squints338; 09-30-2004, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Matt!
              Attached Files

Comment

More pics:

http://xcessboost.com/forum/index.ph...&st=0#entry679

Comment

it was a good event.... needed some more seat time.... people from jacksonville to tampa, orlando to miami made it.... i even saw a dood with a Georga plate too... it was a great time....

Comment

impressed by da volvo drifter

Comment

looked like fun

some of those cars had mad body roll

Comment

oooooo, nice to see an FB on the track.

Comment

Nice pics, looks like it was fun, sorry bout the hurricane cutting it short tho lol.

btw, I looked at the other pics, and check this out lol

dukes of hazard! lol

Comment

oh man that s13 is so sweet.. i love the dukes of hazard... do you have any more pics of that s13?

Comment

tight, i've been to ocala a few times before, but that was some time ago. assuming i scoured up some sort of vehicle, what would it cost/require for me to be able to participate in such glorious swingwide-ing?

Comment

Working...
                              X