Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Datsun510 Wagon???

How rare is a Datsun510 wagon???

My friend has one with some gold 15x7 SSR formula Mesh. Its the coolest car ever. Performance is not good though, its just a cool cruise car. Its got solid axle and leaf springs in the rear.

Comment

www.dimequarterly.com

Agreed, they are cool, rare and not that good performance wise.

Comment

its one in front of my house.....i think they can sell it for less than 500bucks... nice to put a 4ag on it and some mesh rimssssss.

Comment

I'd pay 500 for one, you betcha. Wagons are the bomb. They don't have the same independant rear end setup as the 2 door and 4 dor 510s, but I think they rule.

Comment

come in get it.....

it would be a nice deal

Comment

would a four door be better for dirfting because of the longer wheel base, but would need more power??

because i was thinking about getting a 2 door 510

Comment

the 2 doors are the most rare that is what most people want but the wagons are pretty coo

Comment

a nice sr20 will be a very nice swap...i think....

. post what you think.....

Comment

I wouldn't do an SR20DET. I'd use something that can turn into the 7's and run it on webbers, just for the OG factor.

That car is just a little too funky and classic to make me feel good about swapping a late-model fuel injected turbo motor into it.

Comment

there is a guy on supraforums that has a 510 wagon, with a 7mgte in it pushing 500hp

Comment

Working...
                      X