Calgary drift night event 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calgary drift night event 4

The video features a handful of AE86's, 2 JDM RHD Silvias, my 944 Turbo, and even a Toyota Cressida. Enjoy.

http://www.virgeweb.com/rage2/drifti...ftnight4SD.zip

Was it just me or did that nasty, busted up corolla coupe look like one of the best driven cars out there? It was soo smooth, very little body roll and seamless transitions on a car that looked pretty much stock. The Initial-D coupe and your porsche looked pretty good too, but that is to be expected of those cars.

Comment

Good catch. Juglematic86, the driver and owner of that car, is one of the best driver at our drift sessions. He was having an off night too in this video. And yes, that car is stock.

Comment

Man oh man, I'm dying to come out to one of those. What's the scoop on next year? Anything set?

B-Wurm

Comment

Looking like we'll be running an event every month. Still working on the details with Race City. Trying to make it into a points series with sponsorship from local shops. If that doesn't work out, the v8less SCC event in Calgary will have a drift competion, which includes prize money, etc.

To keep updated on the events for next year, go on my site, www.beyond.ca as I'll be keeping status updates and polls on the forums there.

Comment

Working...
          X