Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• super hicas

What exactly is super hiccas

To the best of my knowledge its a type of electronic 4 wheel stearing on Some of the 240sx'. I'm sure somone else can exlpain it better. Just thought i'd jump in there.

Comment

4 wheel steering, somewhat like the skylines but not as affective as the skylines. It's not suited for drifting, however you can eliminate it by getting a hicas eliminator.

Comment

i always thought hicas was on the skylines...not sure tho

Comment

Yeah, super hicas is four wheel steering. I think HICAS is a kind of four wheel steering that allows the rear wheels to turn but doesnt necessarily turn them. That is what came on 240s to my knowledge. Yes you can get an eliminator but some ppl prefer it for drifting. Im gunna have to go check my notes though.

Comment

wat is the actual purpose for it? i know the 8 series bmw had that kind of thing on it, but it waws only for high speed when it came on. i also have seen commercials for it on big suv's to help park n stuf. the 240 cant be very hard to park, and doesnt get to high speeds, so what does it do? thanx

Comment

super hicas was available of 300zx and also 240sx. it is basically 4wd steering, on s13 it was only available on hatchback SE models. many people that are into drifting avoid the super hicas system

Comment

Working...
              X