Ryutsu center was a bust. (long)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryutsu center was a bust. (long)

If any of you guys are familiar with ryutsu center, and Daikokufuto in Yokohama I went there last Sunday (Saturday night for you anal folks). I don't have a car yet becuase I am saving up for something really cool. I started off taking a train to Yokohama and walking from the station to Daikokufuto. For those of you not familiar with Japan there are sidewalks along freeways. I arrived an hour later at Daikokufuto at that spot that is in all the option videos. By the time I got there hoping to meet some people that knew where everthing was, the police had started telling everyone to leave because the BosoZoku were making to much noise. I was sitting at the same spot where they filmed people drifting in Option Video number 34 *I think maybe 43* where they went around Japan and fimed all the popular drift spots and hang outs. But this time nobody was drifting. Any way, I got a call from my mother in Texas because she is coming nextweekend and it was long distance. In Japan your cell phone bill is only charged if you make calls, but if you recieve them it costs you nothing. After talking to her for 10 minutes I turned around and there was a cop there asking to see my Passport. I showed him my alien registration card and they were happy to see I was American for some reason. He told me "Bosozuku ga Urusai, Satoday nighto feva" I busted out laughing and told him that was funny and they let me out of the paking lot which has huge gates to get into it. It was one hour back to the closest station. The night was still young, somewhat (10 o'clock) and I was not going to accept defeat. So I changed plans and headed for a different spot miles away. After seeing people making out in their cars on the bridge that overlooks the Ferris wheel in Granturismo, and waving to them as I walked by to recieve friendly smiles, I got on the trainstaion by 11:15. Rode the trian to Heiwajima and walked another 30 mins. to the other drift spot. By then it was 1:30 am. The police had put barrcades in the main intersection where everyone turns around. A Candy Apple red kitted out Chaser and a white gutted Silvia s14 showed up and I Started talking to them in Japanese and asked where everyone was, they didn't know. Then a police van and a police car drove drove by. 20 minutes later a few SKylines, Silvias and a FD showed up and parked behind the Chaser and Silvia. 10 minutes later they drove off. Then it started to rain so I bummed a ride off them to the train station and waited for my train. I got bored and started playing with my camera and saw 2 r32 gts-t's talking to one another at a stop light about to turn in front of me. They noticed me and then when the light turned green they drifted thru the 10 lane intersection. So at least I got something on tape, which was better than nothing.

sounds cool, wish i could go to japan sometime. But at least you saw sme action.

And how hard was it for you to learn japanese.?

Comment

If you add on to the end, "As soon as I got home, the maid felt my sadness and gave me a rubout, then things started to get hot" Everyone would reply..heh..Also, which one did you whore a ride from?

Comment

Wow even bad nights sound good in japan Its my dream to live in japan.But I really don't know what I would do once I got over there so I mean like where I would work and where to learn japanese. So I was thinkin of joinin the military and going to a air force base in japan. I wanna move there (japan) and start my own tuning shop. Sigh...lol What are you savin up for?

Comment

SOFA status,s omething like that would get you there, then the jpaanese gladly rip you off however possible when looking for a place to rent off base. you can join military too, free home in the base, with a family you gotta get in a waiting list, then you gotta search off base for a home at the moment, japanese ppl will be waiting, hahahahha

but who knows, you might find one who aint out to rip ppl off, youjust never know.

Comment

Originally posted by HondaHater
            SOFA status,s omething like that would get you there, then the jpaanese gladly rip you off however possible when looking for a place to rent off base. you can join military too, free home in the base, with a family you gotta get in a waiting list, then you gotta search off base for a home at the moment, japanese ppl will be waiting, hahahahha

but who knows, you might find one who aint out to rip ppl off, youjust never know.
            Are you talking about Shikikin? Yeah it sucks but after you bite the bullet and pay it, it is all down hill from there. I also depends on how much Japanese you know and what the land lord is like. I have not experienced racism until I moved here. It is a double edged sword, some people like you because you are different, others don't like you because you are not Japanese. But I have noticed the ones that acted weird around me were the American equivlent to a redneck. For example I was walking through the station and saw a girls shirt that said "I'm Yummy" and I started laughing as she was walking towards me. She walked up to me and said "Gaijin". And I just waved and said Hello. Another morning I got up early to go to twin ring MOtegi to see the JGTC 500 race. And this guy walked by my mumbling something to me because we were the only people on the train platform. I just said "oh shut up" under my breath as i was reading the train schedule. I noticed he was buying a pack of cigarettes and was out of matches because he threw them away. So I figured maybe he needs a light. I was reaching in my poket to offer him my lighter. He noticed me looking at him and starting walking back towards me as he lit his cigarette. I thought he was going to say something to me, but instead he raised his fist as if he was going to hit me. I jumped back because I was surprised and dosing off to sleep (I probbobly looked scary too). Then I told him sarcastically in English "ooh scary guy!" as he walked away from me further down the platform. I should have known that since this was the first train for that morning, he probbobly had been out all night drinking. So I forgave him and went along my way. A week later I go to get my haircut and the Salon owner and her 26 yearold daughter invite me over for steak a dinner at their house. The husband comes home late from walking the dog, but the mom tells me he is just shy. I told him that my sister cuts hair and I told him I was a certified mechanic while I was in College. He leaves and comes back later with a stack of Holiday Auto magazines featuring the z car club from texas and the skyline r 34 gtr Nurburg edition. And then we were talking about how we both dislike the new skyline and he used to have an r 31 back in the day. And then he just gave the magazines to me. I have always talked to strangers and I learn something new everytime. The new z is weak and the new Skyline sucks. And I have heard that more than once here in Japan.
            I love life and I love people.

Comment

i wanna go so bad... only 1 year till my turn

Comment

sounds like your having fun. Be prepared for winter...brrr the wind chill is cold...of course im a cali boy, so i don't handle cold to well.

Comment

Working...
                X