This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FF drifter

ive been wondering...how exactly do u drift with a FF car [if its possible at all] but if it is would anyone mind telling me how?

yea its possible i do it an i have a 90 civic hatch,have you read the drifting 101 post it really helped me out thats how i got started,but when drifting an ff the trick is to pull the e-break and control the car with steering and very littile gas if you hit the gas to hard ive found out that you spin out so just tap it. well thats al i can tell you cause im still a beginner to just go find a place and practice.

Comment

wheres my goddamn flame thrower...o there it is! SEARCH!!!!!!! THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN DISCUSSED AT LEAST TWICE IN THE PAST WEEK. SEARCH AHHHHHHHHH

Comment

http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...&threadid=5911

I found that for ya you lucky bastard. I didnt even have to search it was right there in the freagin driving techniques section. If you are new, then I apologize, but heres a tip to not get flamed- when you want to post, look at all the forum's first 3 pages. If you cant find it there (pretty unlikely for questions about ff drifting, double clutching, etc.) then click the search button and find what you're looking for. If you cant find it that way, THEN post. I made this mistake recently and I am aware of that, sry to be hypocritical.

Comment

X7 typeR, please read all the newbie faqs that are sticky before asking a question, as well as doing a search thats why we have the options.

Comment

I guess I could have been more polite like Wickedmarz. Sry

Comment

Still say FFs only *Censored**Censored**Censored* drag... but good luck and dont go killing urself.

Comment

Originally posted by SidewaysGts
                Still say FFs only *Censored**Censored**Censored* drag... but good luck and dont go killing urself.
                Really a waste of time post, many have this opinion too. It really doesn't need to spoken because it just get others riled up. We don't need a this thread to get blown up like it does every freakin single time.

Comment

Yes but this isa forum, forums are to state your opinion. i have made mine and i sitkc by it.. besides its fun to get somethign going once in awhile. Just dont take the crap someone says online serious and theres nothing wrong with it.

Comment

Originally posted by SidewaysGts
                    Yes but this isa forum, forums are to state your opinion. i have made mine and i sitkc by it.. besides its fun to get somethign going once in awhile. Just dont take the crap someone says online serious and theres nothing wrong with it.
                    Sure it can start out that way...but it usually ends up with personal attack and lame name calling. I'm just trying to keep that down in the Newbie section. You may not take offense, but who knows some one else will and then more attacks and name calling are caused from that. So please if you can, try not to rile up a arguement.

Comment

Why is this thread still alive?

Comment

The thread was alive because I needed to put up a link to the other thread. Since the search engine is back up...here we go

http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...ht=ff+drifting

Thread is now close, please refer to older thread.

Comment

Working...
                        X