Grip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grip

I think it's time we added a Grip catagory to the site. I know this is a Drift forum but more and more people are starting to come here and more of them are having FWD vehicles. We are starting to have more questions about FWD vehicles. I think a Grip forum is in order. Drifting and Gripping are going to be going hand in hand in the upcoming months (and years if it sticks around that long, pray it does) so I think we also need to evolve with the sport.

I would be happy to moderate that forum if no one else wants to do it. I love gripping as well as drifting.

Tell me what you all think.
    Last edited by Ghost of Duluth; 12-10-2003, 11:56 AM.

hmmm...interesting

i have mixed thoughts bout that one.

yes, i think grip is imporant too

but shouldnt there be a "gripping" dot com???

Comment

Grip is tight, drifting anit really a racing form... well you can use it but its going to slow you down more then help... but anywayz... yea grip is good..

Comment

i say we add it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chas
          i say we add it.
          agreed

Comment

yeah we should add it...but then drifting.com would be grifting.com...lol that sounds awesome

Comment

RE:

A gripping section sounds good. An FWD section or sub-section may also be in order.

Comment

Not a bad idea.

Maybe we could become "Touge & Track" instead of Drifting.com.....

Comment

Working...
                X