ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you find more entertaining to watch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you find more entertaining to watch?

What do you find more entertaining to watch? the nimble ae86? or the powerful silvias/180's? personally, i like watchin ueo and his massive angles he get his car into, i have no idea how he does it!

Well I like Ueo's 86, but if it were any other 86, I'd probably prefer seeing a ferrari, skyline, mitsu, subaru, or supra go sideways. I like seeing different cars drift like sciroccos, beetles, motorcycles, and exotics.

Comment

Well personally,i love watching all kinds of cars..but deep respect for all the hachiroku's..and lotta love for muh silvia and of course the oddities such as the soarers..chasers,laurels so and so forth..love em all..

Comment

Gushi in the 240 chasing down the viper

Comment

hibino's 150hp carb'd private tuned ae86 whoopin' the $#!T outta 400+hp s15s

Comment

I like watching the domestics go out there and show their stuff.

Comment

I love watchin Fukada and Kuroi's 180s and that red soarer and of course Nomuken connecting those 2 corners at ebisu

Comment

I would say the silvias because they are bigger. Nothing against the smaller cars but I really like it when big cars are sliding, for some reason it looks cooler to me. Thats why I've always liked the VIP styled cars that drift.

Comment

Almost any show that has cars in it (except some ricer shows). I personally like watching some exotics rip a course up, nothing like a McLaren F1 GTR go 241mph or powerslide through a corner!

Comment

i like watching s15 also , they look so agile.I also like watching Soarers even thought they are big.

Comment

I would say the silvias because they are bigger. Nothing against the smaller cars but I really like it when big cars are sliding, for some reason it looks cooler to me. Thats why I've always liked the VIP styled cars that drift.
                      Uh..silvia bigger?There are other bigger cars like the chaser,soarer,laurels,r33 skylines,mark-II's..maybe i'm not reading it right then..if u mean bigger than hachirokus..

Comment

Originally posted by faz
                        Uh..silvia bigger?There are other bigger cars like the chaser,soarer,laurels,r33 skylines,mark-II's..maybe i'm not reading it right then..if u mean bigger than hachirokus..
                        yeah you should read it like 2 more times....anyways VIP cars kick!

Comment

i cant decide

oh and crazy hawiian is comparing the hatchi, and silvias like the first post said to

Comment

On the new J.D.M. Option, I absolutely LOOOOOOVE some caars that are in D1 round 3 at ebisu.

Kuroi's 750 PS S13
                            that blue laurel
                            the red vertex'd soarer
                            and, of course
                            NOMUKEN CONNECTING THE FIRST 2 CORNERS IN HIS ER34 IS *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ING CRAZY!!!!!!!!

Comment

i got to say i like V.I.P style and other sedan cars like cressidas, nomuken's skyline sedan,and other odd cars to like cefiros

Comment

Working...
                              X