The Bestes of them fc3s videos and s15 videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bestes of them fc3s videos and s15 videos

i found this one video while surfing the web dudes, and i came across this awesume video, check it out!!!!

www.dorifuto.net/videos/drift/d1/ P.S. click on both videos if you want to watch haraguchi's fc, kazama's s15, taniguchi's s15, and there is also 3rd place ken's er34, 2nd place takashi's a31 what ever that is and 1st place masatoshi asamoto's drft fd3s, so drift-er34 is ken nomura, takashi haruyama, and masatoshi asamoto's , then the drift-fc3s is 3rd place mitsuru haraguchi, 2nd place Yasuyuki kazama, and 1st place nobuteru taniguchi
    Last edited by FC3S-D; 10-05-2004, 04:46 PM.

go to the parent directory and click the yohan link thats some sweet touge footage!

http://www.dorifuto.net/videos/drift/yohan_jzx100.wmv

Comment

LOL those japanese commentators sounded so funny. LOL good vid! Ima remeber that one.

Comment

YEA" very nice Vid.. this was bak when Rd2 2002 when HARUGUCHI made his 2nd appodium and NOB was the winner of the round..

Comment

A31 is an RB20DET - powered Nissan Cefiro. Nice, oldschool sedan. Quite a fast one tough.

Comment

very nice video! I have seen the fc3s one but the nomura video is badass

Comment

Working...
            X