• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toyota Supercar

Possible Supra

God let it be the next Supra

http://www.thecarconnection.com/index.asp?article=7633

Pray with me everyone Supra is thay name it shall be done as in car heaven as on earth. LOL

Even if it is going to be a supra, it will prolly be REALLY expensive.

Comment

Looks sweet, but the est. production numbers and price is dissapointing. They should lower the power so the price isnt so much, and then it would be more realistic for tuners to buy. Plus up the number of models to be produced.

Comment

There are tuners for supercars dude no problem there and its great that its a limited production and expensive as hell, dont want to see that work of art all over the place let alone school parking lots.

If they make a Supra for 30k i will boycot anything toyota. Now 50k Supra sounds right.

Comment

Hey now, whats wrong with my 300Z being in my school's parking lot!? I bought mine for 4k... though its not the "supercar" it once was, I still love it all the same!

Comment

Very true vertigo. I think a venture like that for Toyota would be kind of outta the ordinary. They should just make it less exotic like, put a V6 and call it a Supra. Thats just my 2 cents though.

Comment

500 horse, 370 ft-lbs?

100,000 bucks for a Toyota?

Thanks for playing.

Comment

I don't know, you can't really up the looks of the MKIV. The Supra was always supposed to be a sort of cheap super-tuner, like the RX-7, and yes, Vertigo, the 300ZX, with the performance of an exotic without the price tag. If it was bumped up to $100,000, thats just getting rid of the Supra legacy. The Supra should be available to anyone, like it was when I bought mine.

Comment

I think they should put in a 3S-GTE and make a light FR car. I'd rather have a light weight driftable FR car than a supercar.

Comment

I disagree. Let the rich people have their supercar, let Toyota use it at Le Mans and in the American Le Mans Series, and build ANOTHER car that is light-weight, small, and uses the 3S-GTE in it.

ie. have our cake and eat it too.

(or something like that)

Comment

You could swap a 3S-GTE over to an MR-2 or a Celica... Cars like that run in the JGTC (APEX i-mobisses MR-S for example).

Comment

I just noticed something, the new toyota kinda looks like the JTGC supras with the widebody kit!

Comment

Originally posted by malcolm
                          I disagree. Let the rich people have their supercar, let Toyota use it at Le Mans and in the American Le Mans Series, and build ANOTHER car that is light-weight, small, and uses the 3S-GTE in it.

ie. have our cake and eat it too.

(or something like that)
                          Most definitely

Comment

Working...
                          X