Is there an Echo??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there an Echo??

i know i'm not the only one to notice it, but is it really necessary to repost reposts? Yes, i'm wasting my time making a thread like this, because its been gone over and over again about the search button. I wont blame the noobs, its not their fault. We were all once in the same spot as they are, I also wont blame the dumbasses like myself who realize that they've wasted their time posting on something that took less time to find on the net than it did to type up a question on this forum.

Do you think that we should segregate? I'm not one for segregation, but the amount of useless info and reposted reposts far outnumbering the number of posts that are valed and interesting is getting more and more out of control.

I just figure with the amount of echo threads, maybe its time for a drifting.com "Kiddy Pool"?

Ya'll make ur own decisions, i'll leave it up to the mass.

(But, Honestly if someone had put me in a Kiddy Pool i wouldn't have learned as fast)

I'm all for the communication of info, but by the time these 14 year old "keyboard drifters" get their licenses and cars, 240s and Eighty6s will be considered classic cars....

In conclusion this thread is really backasswards considering Gushi is about 17 years old, and in my opinion he's the most talented driver in FormulaD.

so go figure...
    Noob Kiddy Pool
    60.00%
    As Is...
    0.00%
    Why ask this question??
    40.00%
    Last edited by OH240SE; 10-07-2004, 02:31 AM.

no matter what you do.. on a forum there will ALWAYS be reposts of people asking the same exact questions over and over again.. it's just how it is.. people (especially new ones) never think to use the search function because it's easier to just hit "new post" and post their question, regardless if it's been asked 92834798234 times before.

it's something that happens, it's something that's going to happen, and it's something that you'll never be able to stop unless you just stop allowing people to register period.. and that'd void the entire purpose of having a forum now wouldn't it? :P

Comment

Working...
    X