ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I you dont have skill, racing background or a car...this is for YOU!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I you dont have skill, racing background or a car...this is for YOU!!!!

If the following applies to you, YOU ARE NOT HOPELESS... JUST LAZY:
    -like posting *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* in forums like you know what the hell you are talking about
    -actually has no clue on how to drive a car or drift one
    -lives in parent's garage
    -thinks he is in the import racing "scene" where you really just go and watch a bunch of idiots run from cops in a underpowered civic
    -think that you beat Need for Speed: Underground in a week using cheats so you can now actually "drive"

Fortunately for you, there is a way to get your *Censored**Censored**Censored* out of you computer seat and into a car.

-Go to local indoor karting track (because they tend to be a bit faster than the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* outdoors) and experiment with counter-steering and other techniques.
    -Borrow your mommy's station waggon and take it to a parking lot with no people or cops around and maybe set up some cones or something so you wont kill yourself on the street
    -GET A *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ING JOB to pay for a cheap used car that has some sort of power to it and PRACTICE
    -Find your local parking lot races
    -work on technique as oppose to shity decals and aero kits to improve the looks of your ride

Following these steps you should be drifting soon and not be a lazy *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* who mooches of his parents till he is married

That iz all

And if anyone else can give these fools some tips that cool too
    (at one time i was one of "these fools" )

Hmmm....I don't know if this thread is gonna last, as you can see the thread below you is enough. If anything positive comes out of this...then maybe. But watch the language its not exactly nesscessary to have tons of ::censored:: stuff in a post, plus some people get offended or whatever. Lets just keep it calmed down in here.

Comment

ahha ya im not trying to flame you or anything but having intial d is the shiz in your signature somewhat contradicts what your saying, i watch it to, but in no way is it the shiz

Comment

I would say just copy everything but the carting info into the other thread thats just like this one. These are all good points, which should be considered by all newcomers. But what do I know, Im just a simpleton who can hide a body anywhere in Nowheresville, MN.

Comment

I think your advice stinks. If someone wants to drift they should barrow or buy a cheap RWD POS, slap on some free used POS tires, and attend a track event. Right away they'll know if they're into this or not, and its safe and legal. Barrowing mommy's car and "trying it out" on the street is retarded. Bad advice.

Comment

hey crazyhawaiian
            quick question for ya did you rebuild that camero ground up or did you just put a full cage in there or both?

And for my local tracks atleast, you need a racing licence to drive at any time. and a racing licence requires a driver's licence and you have to goto racing school for like 6 months.

and i actually do borrow my mom's car (ml 320) on weekends to practice driving (semi-manual)

-phillip

Comment

wow, people need to start talking in engrish plz!

Comment

what on earth are you talking about fool?

Comment

Hey wasap Phillip. My green Camaro is pretty much stock. Its around 120k miles and nothing has been rebuilt, no cage either. It even still has the dead OEM suspension pieces. The only major change I've done so far is swapping the tranny (to another OEM tranny) because I fried the stock one. I plan to upgrade/fix the suspension soon, but I wanted to show people that you can still have fun with stock stuff.

Comment

cool, thatz a pretty sick ride you got there. my dad (used to race a showroom stock corrolla like a million years ago) he told me that when he got his cage in his car you could actually feel the difference in handling once it is in ( it reinforces the A and B frames.) and since drift cars that are built only for drift have tons of reinforcements and steel bars and stuf everywhere, you should deffinitely think about getting a full cage installed on your camaro cuz its probly the cheapest way of getting you chassis stronger.

-phillip
                    Last edited by childprodigy_89; 10-18-2004, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Yeah it definately helps to reinforce the chassis. Especially since my type of car is a uni-body, lots of flex there. This green one is not going to be a full time drift car so I wont be doing a cage. My other chassis (84 Camaro) will be a full time drift car and it does have a cage.

Comment

nice

Comment

I still live with MOMMY! You got a problem with that? Rent in South Cali is INSANE! Just for future referance people tend to respond in a more positive manner and take your advice if you are not a TOTAL *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*!

Comment

Some people shouldn't get an internet access. They talk big but can't back it up.

Especially the thread starter.

-Al

Comment

Re: I you dont have skill, racing background or a car...this is for YOU!!!!

Originally posted by Initial_X

-Borrow your mommy's station waggon and take it to a parking lot with no people or cops around and maybe set up some cones or something so you wont kill yourself on the street
                              -GET A *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ING JOB to pay for a cheap used car that has some sort of power to it and PRACTICE
                              -Find your local parking lot races
                              -work on technique as oppose to shity decals and aero kits to improve the looks of your ride

Following these steps you should be drifting soon and not be a lazy *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* who mooches of his parents till he is married
                              [/B]
                              are you talkign to yourself? because you sure as hell are posting without knowing what the hell you are talking about.

where are these parking lot races you speak of, never in my life have i seen this.

Comment

Working...
                              X