Newbie sticker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie sticker

Im not really a newbie, but i am looking for something about newbies. My friend al told me about this sticker that japaness drivers put on their cars at the track. It says something about being a New Driver at the track. I was wondering if anyone else knows where to get this sticker, or could even get me a good picture that i could make in to a sticker.

Thanks alot

Archie.

btw, al if you see this post something so it doesn't sound like im talking out of my *Censored**Censored**Censored*.

Make a sticker that says "meow, I am a cabbage." They'll get the message.

Comment

It has a name go to dgtrials.com and their logo has it in the backround. IT is a shield that is yellow and green. I will try to find the name it starts with a S i think.
      Attached Files

Comment

cool, so it looks like this? or is the car not there?
        Attached Files
        Last edited by DriftingNewbie; 10-11-2004, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Yes and did you find the name out.

Comment

no i think i my friend alvaro knows it tho.

Comment

when i lived in japan, i seen alot of those on normal cars. it designates them as new drivers or inexperienced drivers. there is a senior citizens version which is half orange half yellow.

Comment

Originally posted by DriftingNewbie
                cool, so it looks like this? or is the car not there?
                The car is not suppose to be in there. That was added to make their logo. I would also advise against using that logo with the car, for anything. Its trademarked/copyrighted by DGTrials.

Comment

I think it's a "Wakaba" badge

Comment

Working...
                  X