• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buy Your Own Race Track

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...7266&Category=

haha crazy stuff.

Aaaaahhhhh... it's beautiful.

Comment

If I was a millionaire...I'd buy it lol, and host a bunch of drift events. Maybe we will get lucky and the guy who buys it may be interested in drifting.

Comment

damn man...i just spent my last 4 million dollars the other day. if i had known about this i wouldnt have wasted it!!

Comment

i just spent my last 4 million dollars the other day. if i had known about this i wouldnt have wasted it!!
          We all feel the same way, why did I have to blow that 4million on that bodykit(which thanks to ricers is about the average cost for kits now)

Comment

theres gotta be a good amount of ppl browsing the forum if we all pool our money together we just might be able to buy that bad boy.

i got 1 300 in me bank now lol
            i can still dream

Comment

ok pluss my 70k givs us 71300 o yea almost there!!!

Comment

wow you must've been uber bored.

Comment

how about every member sell their car, we pool the money and buy the track?

Comment

we don't even live in new mexico. plus, who's gonna do the legal signing, contracting, FIA approved, etc. you get the point

Comment

not it.

Comment

i wonder how much for shipping..

Comment

I am actually in Albuquerque and have driven sandia grip lapping and autocross. It is an awesome track. Little small, but the surface is nice and smooth and seems to be well kept.

I hope whoever buys it doesn't trash it and brings more opportunities for lapping and road racing.

There have been drift days out on the track, but it is costly and there hasn't been that many drifters to attend since it was $100 those days. There seems to be more and more drifters, it is just a matter of getting them all out at the track at the same time with a bunch of money in hand.

The right-hand side of the track is usually run and you drift the whole left side of the large banking oval, then it actually tightens up to go clockwise onto the small oval so you can bust out some pretty long large and smokey drifts. The ride alongs drifting I have done have been a blast.

If there is another drift event scheduled I will be sure to post it here for people in CO, TX, AZ and anybody else that wants to drive out.

If anybody has any questions about the track and coming out to an event(drift or grip) I will try to answer them.

Comment

Originally posted by djnarush
                            i wonder how much for shipping..
                            ROF LMFAO... hahah... thats hilarious

Comment

let me just look in my walet lets see here 1, 2, 3 oh a 20!

Comment

Working...
                              X