Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indy Racing League at Texas

Okay it is official....

I will be driving in the Infiniti Pro Series IRL race at Texas Motorspeedway this weekend. I am driving the Bush/Cheney 04' entry....what a political statment! If anyone lives in Dallas, I need a place to stay! I can provide just about anyone tickets to the event also. I am going to be doing my best to promote the sport of drifting this weekend by running Drift Association and Formula D stickers on the car too.

Thank you!
    Ryan Hampton

Baller Bolts Titanium Hardware

i was there last year when scott sharp hit the wall and caught the fence. The whole crowd went quiet.. even the announcers. Everybody there thought he was dead and there were people in the crowd crying. It was one of the most horrible things ive ever whitnessed.

Good luk to ya, be safe.
    you can stay at my place, im an hour from dallas(though that wont helo you its the thought that counts)

Comment

All the best of luck, though not too much since the Chesson boys (P.J. and James) are local sprint car guys who've got pretty much this one shot at making it to the big show at Indy.

Kinda hard to know who to root for. Fellow drifter, or part of the open wheel midwest family that has a shot at becoming the next Gordon Johncock......

Either way, it's good news.

Comment

Re: Indy Racing League at Texas

Originally posted by RyanHampton
        Okay it is official....

I will be driving in the Infiniti Pro Series IRL race at Texas Motorspeedway this weekend. I am driving the Bush/Cheney 04' entry....what a political statment! If anyone lives in Dallas, I need a place to stay! I can provide just about anyone tickets to the event also. I am going to be doing my best to promote the sport of drifting this weekend by running Drift Association and Formula D stickers on the car too.

Thank you!
        your friend alex talked to me, I live 10 min from the track, and got an extra room. email me : whitevettec4@aol.com

Comment

kick arss man good luck are yougoing to be in eney other events?(irl i mean)

Comment

I'm not sure. I am usually hired by teams to win races. Most if not all people in IRL/IPS are buying their rides. I am the only driver in the series that "gets hired". for the most part that is why I don't race, because I have---NO MONEY. So I am never sure when I will be at a race again. Miguel, Sorry I haven't called you back I have been up tp my **** in work. Clint, comming out tommorow..

thank you,
            Ryan Hampton

Baller Bolts Titanium Hardware

Comment

Working...
            X