Miramar Speed Circuit Meet!?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miramar Speed Circuit Meet!?!?!

any of u guys wanna go it it.....its a indoor race kart place......they go around 40 mph and its 20 bucks for 12 mins / 12 laps....its a lil expensive but its really fun .....one bad thing is that its crowded but we could make a private party and we can hold a grand prix style drift race cus we can have as much as 20 cars on the track ( i think ) its soo fun....these carts can drift like CRAAAZZY .....man if any of u guys have been there then u know how fun it is.......this is another meet i thought of doing.....go to yahoo and type in miramar speed circuit and find their link cus i forgot it but its a really cool place to go to......

ok i made it official.................. this sunday dec. 14th at 8:00pm there is going to be a private party for us... 2 races for $40 dollars which will be 24 laps but i swear to god this is one hell of a fun place to go to....i want to get up to like 20 people which will be really cool...... the directions are :

8123 Miralani Drive
    San Diego, CA 92126

the number of the place is : (858) 586-7500

and the site is : http://miramarspeedcircuit.com/

i would like to have a head count by friday night.....come on guys this will be soo fun... i need a lot of people to go.... right now marvin is going soo who else wants to go? please reply as fast as possible because its this sunday at 8:00pm and well all meet at the place cus inside theres a arcade with initial D stage 2 and all these other machines and a sports bar and tv's....i heard chas used to work there soo he could prob tell u all about it....even though it may seem a lil expensive but at least go for the first race and see how u like it.....but i have the party planned out for 2 races soo bring the 40 dollars ........ thanx alot peeps i hope u can come......

Comment

pics
      Attached Files

Comment

more pics
        Attached Files

Comment

DOES THAT SAY BATTLE GEAR 2? did i forget to mention ID VER 2?
          Attached Files

Comment

AHAH sideways action.....hmm i wonder what the guy behind him is doing......can someone say double drift?
            Attached Files

Comment

heres whos going.....
              me
              Weapon-X (chordes)
              Marvin
              Regal

keep the peeps coming

Comment

LOOK AT THOSE CORNERS>>>> DRIFT TRACK HEAVEN! BABY YEAH!
                Attached Files

Comment

I'M SO DOWN! AND I ENCOURAGE EVERYONE ELSE WITH IN THE VACINITY TO COME! THIS PLACE ROCKS! they got the initial D video game too.

Comment

Head Count :
                    ME
                    Weapon X
                    Regal
                    Marvin
                    Chas
                    240zgtr
                    Mike ( ae86 drifter/griper from irvine)

Comment

Damn, i would go but i can on sundays. Its pretty fun.

Comment

i love the place, but to clarify a few things...
                        i regret to say there is no more battle gear 2 machine. i used to be up there just to play that *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*. there is however the initial d version 2 machine, but that game isnt nearly as fun, and costs a dollar a pop (battle gear 2 was 50 cents to start and 25 to continue, but the game doesnt progress)
                        you cant really drift these carts. they are 4 stroke 250cc and dont have enough power to get sideways at all. the fastest way around the track, seeing as how many of the idiots on this board cant get over the fact that "Drift Racing" is an oxymoron, is to hold a clean line, braking into turns when neccessary and trying to get the highest exit speed possible. you scrub off all your speed if you try and get it sideways
                        also, good luck beating my best time of 33.18 seconds i would love to come and improve on that, but $40 is $25 short of a pair of dunlops, so i cant really afford to. i've only raced once in 3 months, 2 days ago, and thats only cause my friend that works there hooked it the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* up for putting coilovers on his 'teg

Comment

Ive beat 33 before. And this isnt like real driving, so all your technqiues wont work here.

Comment

its very much real driving, its just not that much like your real car. the techniques used to go fast apply to any vehicle, not just go karts. why do you think karting is where you start to become a CART driver, or a formula one driver?
                            if you do this regularly and apply the techniques to how you drive your car, you will find yoruself much faster, and your skill improving. and you should know how to drive a car fast in a "grip" manner before you go out and try and slide it around, anyways. if you can drive your car safely to the limit of cohesion, that is the first step to being able to push the envelope without
                            A) killing yourself
                            B) wrecking your car
                            C) looking like an idiot

Comment

OOPS! the above post was me, i forgot to log onto my name before posting

Comment

Working...
                              X