FC touge vid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FC touge vid

don't know if this is a repost ifso mods you can delete this post, anyway here it is.
    http://homepages.udayton.edu/~longbora/rx7drift.wmv
    i wish there were roads like this near me

nice clip of a fc.

Comment

Cool video. I know those guys scared the heck out of the people coming down the hill. If we had hills like that here. There would be too many drivers on it to do that in the daytime anyhow, but we can dream.

Comment

repost :P

Comment

Makes me want to up and jump a flight to Japan. Just one more proof positive that the Rotory is an awesome weapon mated to the right platform. Awesome vid. How can I get that to download?

Comment

awesome video! thanks for posting it. i can't say i would have the balls to be drifting so close to oncoming traffic.

Comment

damm this is sweet, what I found amazing besides car control was that they were doing in during the day, with oncomming traffic!

damm thats some scary sh!t!

Comment

If we did that here the other traffic would have been snitched on us

Comment

Yeah, I wish we could do things like that over here. Cops would be on us in a heartbreak slamming us with so many tickets we'd have to sell our cars just to pay them off and on top of that, we'd probably lose our license for 10 years. Plus, at least here in VA, we don't have these beautiful three-lane, curvy, perfectly smooth roads. Don't get me wrong, I love the roads around here, but I get about a foot or two to maneuver with and the curves are unconventional with at least three different radiuses. Not to mention all the damn potholes...

Comment

we do

Comment

Hope most of you realize its pretty much the same turn the entire time from many different angles

Comment

Yeah, everything's perfect, blah blah blah...

You know what guys? I like the video, but I don't like the way those guys drift. I mean, I would prefer grip driving than drifting with an ebrake all the way through the corner enterance. Even if the car slides longer compared to another one that drifts without the ebrake, it isn't just as attractive. But that's just only my opinion, please don't reply to that post and don't flame me. Ok?

Comment

Originally posted by SidewaysGts
                          Hope most of you realize its pretty much the same turn the entire time from many different angles
                          Right, which is why the camera angle never changes on the on-board camera car...it's pretty obvious when they repeat the same turn towards the end.

Comment

Originally posted by SaintDrift
                            Yeah, I wish we could do things like that over here. Cops would be on us in a heartbreak slamming us with so many tickets we'd have to sell our cars just to pay them off and on top of that, we'd probably lose our license for 10 years. Plus, at least here in VA, we don't have these beautiful three-lane, curvy, perfectly smooth roads. Don't get me wrong, I love the roads around here, but I get about a foot or two to maneuver with and the curves are unconventional with at least three different radiuses. Not to mention all the damn potholes...
                            ah, now you know how us motorcycle guys feel.
                            its sucks being part of both worlds....double ownage on the cops against us part....

Comment

They do use the ebrake, but not always in a standard fasion though. If you watch it looks like hes starting it in a straight line, and then turns in. Watch youll see what i mean, hes still going straight and a -lot- of smoke is comming from his back tires, then he turns in, not due to hard braking i promise you that

Added: I should proof-read what i type for typos...

Comment

Working...
                              X