Ryan Hampton Texas IRL on ESPN2 @ 1pmPST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryan Hampton Texas IRL on ESPN2 @ 1pmPST

I know this has nothing to do with drifting, but if you are interested in watching the race that I was in for a few laps check it out....Its on Sunday on ESPN2 at 1pm PST

Thanks
    Ryan Hampton

Baller Bolts Titanium Hardware

nice little interview you did there

Comment

Great interview... X2

Comment

Re: Ryan Hampton Texas IRL on ESPN2 @ 1pmPST

Originally posted by RyanHampton
        I know this has nothing to do with drifting, but if you are interested in watching the race that I was in for a few laps check it out....Its on Sunday on ESPN2 at 1pm PST

Thanks
        Hey Ryan, congrats on getting a ride for the race!!! I didn't get a chance to catch it on TV, and I had too many things going on to visit you at the track. How did you finish??

Comment

I didn't finish, I got crashed out on lap 11 thanks to Paul Dana. He took both me and my teammate out and two other innocent drivers. We were going into turn three and he started to spin. The one thing that I don't understand is he made no effort to counter steer. He simply just held the wheel the same and locked the brakes up which means you fly into the wall. I did the exact manuever earlier that morning, but I drifted instead of locking up the brakes. People that are lacking car control should not be racing. Just my .02 cents and the teams $35,000.00 bill.

Thanks guys!
          Ryan Hampton

Baller Bolts Titanium Hardware

Comment

Originally posted by RyanHampton
            I didn't finish, I got crashed out on lap 11 thanks to Paul Dana. He took both me and my teammate out and two other innocent drivers. We were going into turn three and he started to spin. The one thing that I don't understand is he made no effort to counter steer. He simply just held the wheel the same and locked the brakes up which means you fly into the wall. I did the exact manuever earlier that morning, but I drifted instead of locking up the brakes. People that are lacking car control should not be racing. Just my .02 cents and the teams $35,000.00 bill.

Thanks guys!
            Holy crap! Damn dude, sorry to hear about that, it really sucks being part of somebody elses mess, trust me I've been there. If you want to make him feel like a real douche bag feel free to pass along my business card and tell him to call me. Next time let me know when your going to be in Texas and I'll see if I can get us some track time to go play. Keep in touch.

"People that are lacking car control should not be racing." Wow, if I had a dollar for everytime I said that, I wouldn't need any sponsors!

Comment

Working...
            X