Question - Female drifters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question - Female drifters

Im pretty new to this forum, was wondering how many registered females there are here. I presume they all drift too right? Schweet! I'm trying to get my GF into it...shes learning manual and shows a lot of potential

Any tips from other femail drifters here? Help me convince her

Good luck, You can't make her do it if she dosen't want to. I mean have her ride along in a few runs and if she has fun. That's when you start putting her behind the wheel and slowly teach her some fun moves. If she loves it then soon enough she'll be out thier on the tracks.

Comment

dood..

if my girl finds out that i go drifting as often as i breathe air, she's gonna kill me...

she said, "I'm not fullly accepting you drifting until you bring home a trophy from it!" LOL... you just wait.

Comment

Re: Question - Female drifters

I've only heard of a couple in the so-cal area but I'm sure there are more. There are several into the show aspects of it but that only goes so far. Tell her to check out the link in my sig...I'm still working on it (behind schedule) but hopefully she can locate other girls there in the near future.

Comment

im a girl drifter. like jay said you can't really convince her. just let her try it out..uh..safely..off the streets haha..and if she's into it..help her out. maybe she's a true dori girl at heart!! but if she's not dont force her..
          no offense, but i have the LEAST respect for those girls that go "yeah im into cars cuz my bf is" and when you ask her oh yeah whats your fav car? "oh, my fav car is my bf's car" .."okay, so what car does he have?" "oh it's those blue ones" i mean foreal..most girls i know turn out like that when it's cuz of their bfs....

Comment

Originally posted by Senshi Tenshi
            im a girl drifter. like jay said you can't really convince her. just let her try it out..uh..safely..off the streets haha..and if she's into it..help her out. maybe she's a true dori girl at heart!! but if she's not dont force her..
            no offense, but i have the LEAST respect for those girls that go "yeah im into cars cuz my bf is" and when you ask her oh yeah whats your fav car? "oh, my fav car is my bf's car" .."okay, so what car does he have?" "oh it's those blue ones" i mean foreal..most girls i know turn out like that when it's cuz of their bfs....
            lol "oh its the blue ones"

Comment

Im not forcing her to do anything...shes been to my competition and track days...she wants to learn...I would never force her to do it.
              It just seems like a logical step since the scene is like a family to her, they're all willing to help her get started

So only 1 girl in here?

Comment

Yeah those blue ones are hot, especially when they have that thingy on the top of the back part.

But in all fairness it is safe to assume they mean scoobys when they say blue ones. Since that is the only color they seem to come in.

Oh yeah, sorry cereal boy, im not a girl. But as far as I know, there are two. Lucy and driftgirl.

Comment

ahahaha those things on the back? cereal boy? lmao you're funny...

and yeah, i just know me and driftgirl. ask her too i love her haha

Comment

Working...
                  X