I live in the 626 area and I'm looking to get some practice with

some expirened drivers. Not looking to cause trouble, but just get

get better.

Re: praciting in L.A.

Originally posted by SOCALIROUSH
    I live in the 626 area and I'm looking to get some practice with

some expirened drivers. Not looking to cause trouble, but just get

get better.
    Check out driftday.com for events, experience drivers and instructors. Also justdrift.com but those are mostly advance drivers with litt le instructions. Hope it helps...

Comment

What I'm really for, is a "crew" "team" to practice with. I'm not trying to rain on anyones paraid, but I just want to get better.

Comment

What I'm really for, is a "crew" "team" to practice with. I'm not trying to rain on anyones paraid, but I just want to get better.
        Well since your from LA, i assume, then your a lot luckier than the ppl up here in Norcal. You guys have a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* load of track days where you can practice. You dont need a "Crew" "Team" or whatever to get better. Just go to the events that are there and practice.

Comment

http://driftday.com/
          http://justdrift.com/

driftday is this weekend! at california speedway check it out, at least just to watch because its already full

Comment

Yea trust me, you'll get more practice at a driftday or any track event, and improve more than being in a "crew" That crap usually gets you in trouble.

Comment

Working...
            X