ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone know how to get a s15 into the us without a butt load of money???

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone know how to get a s15 into the us without a butt load of money???

im 14 and a freshman in highschool. and yes i am serious about getting a car. i get my permit at 15 1/2 and my licence at 16. i want to get a FD3S but they are usually hard to find and normally in poor condition with the rotary engine worn out from street racing punks. s15 are not half bad looking and are a good platform for drifting. so if anyone has links for a cheap way to import an s15 or an even cheaper FD in the san francisco bay area or even nothern cali, email me at phillip.ng@sfuhs.com

-phil

GET A JOB!!!! stop spending your parent money... stop spending money or shoe be a hippie and never change your clothes or buy a new one!!! saved till ur azz have enough money!!! ill be worth it... ps dont do this thing!!!! getting money from ur folk ask them for money said it was for you school shoes, and beat the zhit of some little kid take their money and their shoe show them to ur mommy and keep the money... or beat the shitout out your self saying that some kid jump you and took your cloth and wallet, then tell your parent to give you some money.

Comment

yea my parents are pretty well off so i dont think i will really need beat $35000 in shoes out of other kids at school so uhh yea.... plus im a freshman so im not the biggest kid at school and its a private highschool so i will get expelled if i try to pull crazy sh*t like that on smaller kids.

great advice. what kinda f*cked up fantasy world do you live in playa?

-phillip
      Last edited by childprodigy_89; 10-18-2004, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by childprodigy_89
        yea my parents are pretty well off so i dont think i will really need beat $35000 in shoes out of other kids at school so uhh yea.... plus im a freshman so im not the biggest kid at school and its a private highschool so i will get expelled if i try to pull crazy sh*t like that on smaller kids.

great advice. what kinda f*cked up fantasy world do you live in playa?

-phillip
        His own...don't mind him.

Its really kinda impossible for cheap...unless you know someone that can smuggle past customs. But we do not support illegal activities of any sort here. You're 15, right?? Stick to a 240 or any cheap rwd, no need for s15...you wont have the skills to drive it properly anyways.

Comment

S15?

FD?

You're the one on the rock if you think those are good first cars.

Comment

well i could sugest some other thing get a cheap 240 first the old kind... learn to drive, master drifting it and get endorsement from some big company... win d1 and tell them to buy you a s15 if you just suck at drifting this may take you bout couple of year well tell them of the possibility to buy a s16....lol!!!

PS if you need another cool advice for getting money i have a whole bunch!!! an mostly i did it before...

Comment

Man you have high expectations when it comes to cars. First off, I don't think you could handle any of those two cars you just mentioned. LOL an FD are you serious, I doubt you would want an FD, You would probably spend more time working on it then actually drifting it. Also an S15 would be near impossible to import Into the U.S, Don't get me wrong it is possible since I've seen a couple them here in the U.S. The thing is why waste all that money importing one when it won't even be street legal, Why don't you just use all the money and have a very decent drifter car. Sorry I'm not trying to put you down or nothing like that, Just be reasonable and start of by learning how to drive and then go from there.

Comment

WHOA there you dont have to be bashing me for being 15 man. "start of by learning how to drive" wtf is that dude?!!!

and yes i do have high expectation when it comes to cars.

although i absolutely agree with you that japanese cars are a pain in the A$$ to get over here but there is really no need to be hating cuz im "only 15" and starting a thread about buying FDs and s15's. even if this isnt helpful to me it maybe to someone else viewing this page.

Comment

WHOA there you dont have to be bashing me for being 15 man. "start of by learning how to drive" wtf is that dude?!!!

and yes i do have high expectation when it comes to cars.

although i absolutely agree with you that japanese cars are a pain in the A$$ to get over here but there is really no need to be hating cuz im "only 15" and starting a thread about buying FDs and s15's. even if this isnt helpful to me it maybe to someone else viewing this page.
                  Sorry bro, I wasn't trying to bash on you . Sorry if it came out that way.

Will you Forgive me

Comment

chillout dude. dont get all mushy and sh*t on me

if any of y'alls got a problem wit Initial D than keep it to yourself

Comment

15 year old kids do not know how to dirve. That's the begining, middle, end, and sequel to that sob story, so get over it. Becoming proficient at normal point a to point b driving takes lots of seat time. Don't get offended at this, but it's how it is.

Ahem, moving on.

Buy something you can afford to fix, put gas in, and insure.

Comment

Re: anyone know how to get a s15 into the us without a butt load of money???

s15 are not half bad looking and are a good platform for drifting. so if anyone has links for a cheap way to import an s15
                        Give up - it's not going to happen.
                        Unless your dad's name is Bill Gates.

Comment

Now why would you want an S15 in the first place? You are 14 or 15, so you are by no means a GOOD driver, let alone a GOOD drifter. And don't take offence to that. Guess what pall, Im 15! Now I have been operating motorized things (go karts, dirtbikes, 4wheelers, etc.) since I was 6, so for 15 years old I'd like to say Im a pretty good driver. For 15 years old. But if you're 14/15 you dont even need a car untill you are 16/17. If you're parents will buy one for you, just pick out a 240sx or sometin that has a busted motor. Then you can be like "but moooOOOOooom, I neeeeed an SR20DET for my caaaaar (whining voice). Then say the paint and body sucks so you can get your beloved S15 conversion and some Z3 fenders *snicker*.

Comment

wow i think someone is hating because they poor and 30, livin in a shitttttty apartment an whose most expensive possesion is their lame-asss drift car.

You are 14 or 15, so you are by no means a GOOD driver, let alone a GOOD drifter. And don't take offence to that. Guess what pall, Im 15! Now I have been operating motorized things (go karts, dirtbikes, 4wheelers, etc.) since I was 6, so for 15 years old I'd like to say Im a pretty good driver. For 15 years old. But if you're 14/15 you dont even need a car untill you are 16/17.

ooookay lemme get this straight. you are giving me sh*t about being 15 YET YOU are 15 as well buuuut are talkin bout yourself like you are hot sh*t since you live in minisota and have been tuning redneck's dirtbike to help your familty pay off the farm. (no offense intended) so wtf makes you think that i dont have the same amount of experience with cars as you do?????

let me tell you something my pops used to race a full cage corrolla in showroom stock (if you even know wtf that is) back in the day. so if you dont even know what is showroom stock, AMSA, what is heel and toe, or camber angle is than you dont have the right to even comment on my threads. so keep your california steriotypes to yourself you redneck

Comment

Lame

This thread is Rediculous and should probably be closed. If he has the money..let him find a way to import an s15 and see how difficult it is. Both sides are at fault for this dumb escalation of hate and put down. And as far as importing goes..buy a 240sx like UberSpeed suggested and just get a converstion ..same poo different shovel. And childprodigy_89, a part of being a successful adult is to learn to ignore ignoramuses.

Comment

Working...
                              X