This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• touge in the bay area

you guys know where a touge is near the bay area???(not for drifting but for simply a knowledge for the soul... im a geek) i heard is like sr40 pass or something like that... if so where the hell is this place...

If you plan to try and drive hard on this "sr40" area you'd better be careful!!!!!!!!!!! I'm dead serious about this. If you've never encountered oversteer or only did it like once or twice, you'd better get your butt off that road. Like 1 hr ago i had a bad experience with the "touge." That's why i never ever plan on doing that ever ever again. Unless someone RESPONSIBLE is driving. Sorry i'm just really bugged out right now.

Comment

This thread is retahded.

I should have reported this to a moderator.

Comment

hows this is retarded its simply refresh to our knowledge of knowing places... and for the other guy im sorry for ur loss.... for your knowledge i drift like everyday... i just need to master my techniuqe!!! before doing that crazy kind of S-HIT... yeah before doing like touge learn the course...

Comment

Discussing locations on an open forum that the police could be reading as we type is a bad idea.

Comment

yeah thats true...

hi police if you reading this i wont be drifting in there!!!
            so if you waiting for me well to bad i wont be there...

Comment

yea, lets just end this thread.

Comment

between you and me im to dumb to know how to close a thread...LOL

Comment

Working...
                X