No announcement yet.

R/C car drift from Sweden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool videos . You should get 2 people going at the same time and have a little drift showoff type thing . But that may be the only guy with an electric r/c so you cant. Very nice though. BTW Im a nitro r/cer, have a Associated RTR GT. I like jumping more then driving on the pavement, and when my current tires go to slicks I am going to save them so I cand drift on the sidewalks and such. They may not be very long drifts but hey its fun!

Comment

Thats cool as hell!

More tracks though!

Comment

whats ur set up

Comment

ill give that one 2 thumbs up!!

Comment

dude that's sick.... i want an rc car.....

Comment

Ive seen these videos before its not him who owns this car its someone else and as far as what set up not sure but its a HPI Micro car!!!!

Comment

he never said it was his.

Comment

Im guessing he had more camber in the front end and maybe taped the tires . I know thats what most of the guys with 1/10 scale tires do. Maybe a slightly faster motor also, if he had 2 of em going at a time thatd be sick.

Comment

You can drift em without making any mods, just foam tires. Foam tires and wood = drift master. Lol. But, you can tape the rear end tires, i just never have.

Comment

And with foam you dont have to worry about black marks on your parents wood floor . Cuz a lot of that stuff aint too cheap...

Comment

the best rc car drifting is a 2.5 maxx on ice. iv modded the crap out of mine and when i peg it inot a corner with ice, non stop drifting fun. so sweet. only down side, i got 1000 into it. i am so stuipid.

Comment

Working...
                        X