October US Drift Event - Phoenix, AZ *pix*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• October US Drift Event - Phoenix, AZ *pix*

First, huge thanks to Brady Dohrman for organizing this event. Second, I took a shitload of pix, and these are the shots I've chosen as the best of the best. Third, all these images are resized, compressed for web, and watermarked - the originals are so clean that they are worthy of FRAMING in some cases haha.

Lastly, the EOS20D performed flawlessly in it's first drift event. AI Servo was on the entire time, and I NEVER hit the buffer in an entire day's worth of shooting. It is MUCH easier to shoot a MUCH lower shutter speed when you don't have to continually spot focus. You'll notice that many of the shots were shot at 1/125th or lower (@200mm w/no IS).

Here are some of my favs:

So many great shots it was hard to pick. :-P

Anyways - enjoy the rest of them in a new gallery format:

http://www.friscomix.com/images/US%2...PIR/album.html

Great Pics, that town car is awesome Now that's what I call VIP drifting. I wish I could have gone to the event but I couldnt get the day off. God I hate Fry's Electronics

Comment

The town car was a rental IIRC.

Comment

Lincoln drifting??? now i seen it all...
        Hey!!! Elvis is there "LOL"

Comment

Who was driving the town car. That pic makes me want to take my moms for a spin around the block
          Last edited by FC_RAUL; 10-23-2004, 12:11 AM.

Comment

There's everybodies favorite flat, olive-green 240

I would have gone to spectate but I spent a lot of they day helping bleed the brakes on my car and my dads. Then I went out for a mt. bike ride since the weather kicked *Censored**Censored**Censored* that weekend!

Awesome Pics

Comment

Working...
            X