NEED INFO 200sx TURBO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEED INFO 200sx TURBO

Hey I need to now info fast please might be checking out car tomarrow on an 87 200sx turbo 5 speed rwd thats all i know please help me it would be a drift car thats all thanx please asap thank you

http://www.club-s12.org/

Comment

anyone have more info or ever drifted one thanx
      or common facts of the 87 200sx turbo i know its a 3 liter v6 thats about all what about weight?and lsd?
      Last edited by monkeymagic; 10-20-2004, 08:22 PM.

Comment

if its turbo then its not the v6, is the 1.8 liter ca18et

GO TO THE WEBSITE POSTED ABOVE!!!!

Comment

...and don't buy the car with the V6. It's weights a lot, so it isn't the best car for drifting. Get an SR20 and put it inside, the effects might be surprisingly nice.

Comment

200sx were ok, but as they made them in later years they switched to fwd and became really crappy cars. I guess the older turbos are cool though. Have fun with it. Later.

Comment

turbos sold.....found new 86 v6.... $495 going to look at it tomarrow

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstar
                ...and don't buy the car with the V6. It's weights a lot, so it isn't the best car for drifting. Get an SR20 and put it inside, the effects might be surprisingly nice.
                its funny how it's like , if you don't have a ar20 in a nissan, you can't drift it.

nissan has a whole list of nice motors that work well for drifting.

Ka24de
                ca18det
                are 2 prime examples of engines that will get you sideways easily enough

don't get the sr20, go drop in a KA24de

Comment

Working...
                X