Price check on 240sx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price check on 240sx

I found a 5 speed Base model 1993 240sx Fastback around 138k miles on it. It runs strong, but has a little dent on the fender, also the paint on the hood,fenders and rear bumper kind of fading away. So I say it's in fair or good condition. My question is do u think USD 2500 IS a fair price for it? Then if he jack up the price around 3k......is it still a fair deal?

$2500 is a fair price. 3k is too much! If the asking price 3k just walk away. There are better deals out there. Why is there a ding on it? Was it a drift car? Dont buy a used drift car it will fall apart on you.

Comment

i think 1800dlls will be okay....deal with the seler

Comment

Originally posted by Yeap
        $2500 is a fair price. 3k is too much! If the asking price 3k just walk away. There are better deals out there. Why is there a ding on it? Was it a drift car? Dont buy a used drift car it will fall apart on you.
        He said a neighbor bumped into it, like a size of a fist, not a big deal...always can replace the fender easily.
        Thanks for all advice
        By the way, what should I check before purchase the car
        like to spot some common problem on 240sx?
        or In general?

Comment

Get a flash light and check the engine bay thoroughly as well as under the car. Make sure there are no leaks or anything abnormal. When test driving it drive on a flat straight road or freeway and let go of the steering wheel a little to make sure the car doesn't pull to one side or another. Just use your best judgment. Don't buy a car that you will have to drop a lot of money into it to have it running good.

Comment

Or you could just get a Carfax if you are worried about frame damage.

Comment

my 1991 240sx white fastback with alittle over 100 thousand miles on it was 2400, it is in awesome condition except for leak in trunk...errrrr....anyway I say that is a fair buy. Get it before someone else does.

Comment

since right now the price for 89~93 240sx........skyhigh
                would you pay 4000 for one?
                it's crazy....nowadays
                I don't know why the sellers would hoping to get 4000 out of a 10 years old and all stock's car......

Comment

Working...
                X