ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Southwest VA/East Tennessee Area Peoples!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southwest VA/East Tennessee Area Peoples!

Hey everyone! I noticed that there is a few people from my area here on the boards and I was wanting to see if there was anymore!?!? Particularly girlies! I looking for some girls in my area to start drifting with... If you are a guy or girl from the area, check out my site, and pass it around to your friends

Well you already know me and my friends are some locals lol, but I figured I'd post again anyway. But no girls lol sorry, our g/fs know what drifting is but they dont plan on trying to do it any time soon haha. Anyway, hit me up sometime if you wanna get some people together for a little drift session

Comment

hop over to my boards and sign up i'll keep ya updated...

Comment

I'm in East TN. Knoxville specifically. But I don't really have any *safe from Popo* places to have fun. I just keep my sliding to the Autox fun runs for now.

Comment

I have family down in Knox... where do you guys AutoX down there?

Comment

There's the schedule. We just had three in Greeneville, which is about an hour and a half NE of Knoxville, much closer for you. But as you can see, there is only one event left. I don't know what I'm going to do till next March.

Comment

Well aren't you just in luck. We started the Southeast Drift Association, www.southeastdrift.com. We will be holding local events and meeting starting with the first meet at the Dragon on the 13th and 14th of November. Come on over and check us out.

Comment

send me the link to the greenville events!

Ghost I just registered you the boards over there

Comment

Sorry I forgot to post the link.

http://www.etrscca.org/soloii/schedule.html

The Greeneville events are over, the last event is in Oak Ridge. Maybe next season.

Comment

I'm in Nashville no good places for drifting but nice auto-x at Nashville Super Speedway.

Comment

Thanks for the links guys I'm going to link them on my site, hopefully get some more traffic over to the SEDA boards from mine... and vice versa

Comment

Working...
                      X