X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Under 16??....this Is For You!!!!!!

seeing that wickedmarz dont like my thread i have to shut it down

...this happens to me alot
    Last edited by childprodigy_89; 10-21-2004, 07:18 PM.

What is this?? Post something everyone can understand or I'm gonna close it.

Comment

man you really like threatening to shut down my posts dont you

Comment

it would appear so

Comment

you dont even know the half of it dude

Comment

dude what is up with u... u think u own this site? Marlyn is awesome, and she does her job well too, what IS your problem. your last thread (or first one) was really stupid... how to get an S15 cheap in the US... if u wouldve searched just a little you woulve have found out that its impossible.... and dude ur like 15 so slow down, get a 240 or civic and get on with life...

oh yeah, theres a thing called a PM, personal message, if u have a problem with any of us, PM us... or you can act all noob and start a pointless thread which makes no sense...

Comment

i im-ed her and she said she dont hav the pwr to block me so im not really beefin with her anymore.

but thanks for the tips tarzan and wtf is "acting all noob" supposed to mean?

gtg do some hmwk. i actually have a life outside this forum unlike most of you
              Last edited by boygenius_89; 11-04-2004, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Hahaha, you flamed and PM me about having a life outside the forum, and now you're saying that you have a life outside the forum. How ironic isn't it...I don't mean to challenge you, but if you really are a prodigy, you would have something intelligent to say. I said that I would never post again in the forum, which I will...But the only reason I'm posting again is that I'm tired of you responding to my DEAD THREADS and especially the E-MAILS that follow them...Geesh you're even pissing off that people who have been flamed more than you have...Anyway, this was only to INFORM you, not FLAME you...I'm tired and I'm gonna go to bed. And one more thing...I WILL NOT POST AGAIN...

Comment

Originally posted by doriboi86
                  Hahaha, you flamed and PM me about having a life outside the forum, and now you're saying that you have a life outside the forum. How ironic isn't it...I don't mean to challenge you, but if you really are a prodigy, you would have something intelligent to say. I said that I would never post again in the forum, which I will...But the only reason I'm posting again is that I'm tired of you responding to my DEAD THREADS and especially the E-MAILS that follow them...Geesh you're even pissing off that people who have been flamed more than you have...Anyway, this was only to INFORM you, not FLAME you...I'm tired and I'm gonna go to bed. And one more thing...I WILL NOT POST AGAIN...
                  Dude I say just keep posting because this is like 3rd or 4th time you've said that. It shows you visit and look at the site, so no worries okay. People and their pride, gees.

Comment

Re: Under 16??....this Is For You!!!!!!

Originally posted by childprodigy_89
                    seeing that wickedmarz dont like my thread i have to shut it down

...this happens to me alot
                    Not that I don't like your threads, orginally this made no sense. I couldn't understand where you were trying to get to. It was blah blah ahhhh blah blah blah....if you would have done a search you would have seen we've had other threads like this. Stating what you can do at drifting before having your liscense.

I had no idea this thread was even going on...I don't keep grudges against particular people either. Even people who actually threaten me ::cough cough:: so I just close ridiculous threads that will go no where and obviously this one has too.

Comment

Originally posted by boygenius_89
                      i im-ed her and she said she dont hav the pwr to block me so im not really beefin with her anymore.

but thanks for the tips tarzan and wtf is "acting all noob" supposed to mean?

gtg do some hmwk. i actually have a life outside this forum unlike most of you
                      He means by acting noob, posting stuff thats been posted millions of times before. Not searching before posting and the whining gets annnoying too.

Comment

whinning? you mean like wat every person in this forum does with theyre 2nd grader bs??? you mean like the people that go bitchin to moderators instead of sayin somethin to the damn guy hes gettin pissed at? all you f*ing adults act more like f*cking 2nd graders than my 10 year old cousin.

SICK OF YOU F*CKING 15 YEAR OLD BULLSH*T!!!

Comment

Originally posted by boygenius_89
                          whinning? you mean like wat every person in this forum does with theyre 2nd grader bs??? you mean like the people that go bitchin to moderators instead of sayin somethin to the damn guy hes gettin pissed at? all you f*ing adults act more like f*cking 2nd graders than my 10 year old cousin.

SICK OF YOU F*CKING 15 YEAR OLD BULLSH*T!!!
                          Hmm 10 years old? Wouldn't that make you 4th or 5th grade, or is the kid a little slow??

But okay kid, I know you're going through puberty but you don't need to think everything as an attack. I wasn't saying you were exactly "whining" I was saying its a sign of a "noob."

But it really does prove a point that you are a noob in forums, cars and in life, if you're getting all butt hurt about this. So go back to doing your homework, okay?

But publicly trying to fight someone on a forum is just lame, so its better to be grown up and message the person or moderator.

Comment

Good god will you all just

*lock mode* You new generation of forum whores are really sub-par compared to the old crew. Go learn something
                            Last edited by Weapon X; 11-05-2004, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X