FC3S Body kits...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FC3S Body kits...

Hey what are some good body kit manufactures of FC3S's? and what body kit is this in superstreet

check it out, the red with primer showin through

go to:
    http://www.superstreetonline.com/eve...ft/index1.html

let me guess... friend just got an fc3s? please please please justify these questions. you ask so many questions about parts, aero and all sorts of things for cars i don't believe you own. please, just search, here or elsewhere. You obviously have the internet, so make good use of it.

Comment

Looks like an R.E.Amemiya front bumper...

Comment

There's a gorgeous kit from GP Sports.

Comment

what are the specs of the tein fc3s?

Comment

Are you talking about the Shingo Murao's one?

Engine and drivetrain: Blitz K27 turbo kit, K Speed titanium exhaust, HKS F-Con V-Pro ECU, OS Giken clutch and two-way LSD. Makes about 400hp at the flywheel.

Chassis: Rays Gram Lights, Falken Azenis tires, Tein RA coilovers with EDFC plus some braking stuff.

Exterior: Gorgeous Border bodykit with fixed headlights (sick!) and wing, Wise Sports widened front and rear fenders, GP Sports carbon mirrors. It looks great.

Interior: Bride seats, Sabelt harnesses, Nardi steering wheel, Pivot (tach) and Blitz (boost / oil temperature / oil pressure) gauges, EDFC controller.

Overall: My favourite FC of all the time. Looks and performs great. It had a nice feature in Banzai or Japanese Performance mags, not sure which one was that tough.

Comment

Sounds gorgeous. Pics?

Comment

Eeeeck, I have some in the mag, but I don't have a scanner yet, so I can't put it here. I'll have to go to my friend's place and upload it sometime...

Comment

check out the BN Sports D1 FC.

Comment

The Matsuru Haraghuchi's one? More rice than I've ever seen at HIN...

Comment

yes, it is actually that low, and it runs like that. the skirts are broken after each run, mind you...
                      Attached Files

Comment

Here's a newer pic of that car:

It's...so...beautiful. Must....have...the...precious...

Comment

"Degustibus non est disputantum", guys.

Anyway, I think that the idea to put a car so low in order to make it drive better (I'm pretty sure that it doesn't) is just so stupid! Breaking the skirts each time you drift at the track? Doesn't this guy have too much money? He has sponsor anyway, so it doesn't matter for him if he brakes it or not. 100% of... <drum roll please>

TADA!

Comment

^^I think he was exagerating. I've seen many runs of that car and it hasn't broken anything. And, at least from my point of view, that is far from rice. Those wheels are 18s (over 19's the limit for me), and sure it's low, but think about this. The lower, the more stable it is. By the way, I give props to him for having a super clean show car, that he also drifts competitively.

Comment

Also, after looking at it for awhile, the wing isn't THAT bad. Sure, it's big, but a traditional type wing looks DISGUSTING on that car. Sure, it'd look cleaner with nothing hangin' off the rear-end, but then it wouldn't be distinguished

Comment

Working...
                              X