ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Be Nice To The Police When They Pull You Over!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be Nice To The Police When They Pull You Over!!!

Well the quallcomm meeting went ok. I'm glad I eventually ran into people that were on the same page as me.

Well, after we left to go to Kinney's shop (thanks for waiting up for me man you're a bro for that fer sure!!).
    The local law enforcement took a particular interest in my car. All I can say is: either they felt sorry for me because I was sick, or they appreciated my honesty,and my attitude. THEY let me go, that's all I can say. Besides that, all I can say is thank you to them if they're monitoring this board, because I'm sure they are! Unless they always roll the Tea Station, I don't know I've never been there before. Within 5-10 mins of arriving we had black and whites circling.
    Be nice to the po-po's if they stop you, IT GOES ALONG WAY!! After being honest about where I was going, and what I was doing, and letting them search myself and my car, and after they found nothing. They let me go promtly on my way.

I wish you guys that bolted would've follwed Kinney, he had a nice warm shop just like he promised, a half a block away

Glad they let let you go man. I thought he was pulling me over when I saw the lights behind me! Then he past me up and I got a little confused.

Comment

Re: Be Nice To The Police When They Pull You Over!!!

Originally posted by Sideways_In_SD
      Well the quallcomm meeting went ok. I'm glad I eventually ran into people that were on the same page as me.

Well, after we left to go to Kinney's shop (thanks for waiting up for me man you're a bro for that fer sure!!).
      The local law enforcement took a particular interest in my car. All I can say is: either they felt sorry for me because I was sick, or they appreciated my honesty,and my attitude. THEY let me go, that's all I can say. Besides that, all I can say is thank you to them if they're monitoring this board, because I'm sure they are! Unless they always roll the Tea Station, I don't know I've never been there before. Within 5-10 mins of arriving we had black and whites circling.
      Be nice to the po-po's if they stop you, IT GOES ALONG WAY!! After being honest about where I was going, and what I was doing, and letting them search myself and my car, and after they found nothing. They let me go promtly on my way.

I wish you guys that bolted would've follwed Kinney, he had a nice warm shop just like he promised, a half a block away
      Dude. I saw that!... i though Kinney is F*ed for pulling that Choki-Dori in the parking lot anyways.. im glad you guys are cool.

Sorry if i didn't follow with you guys. Had to bail

Anyways...

THANKS FOR ALL THE PEOPLE THAT VISITED US FOR A LITTLE MEET.

Comment

and if you cant be nice take a look at this

click click
        man you cant even have a s s in a link you will have to type it in
        Last edited by driftxtreem; 12-13-2003, 04:20 AM.

Comment

link no worky for me xtreeme..is it where the guy flicks off the cop and he beats the crap out of him?

Comment

That's cool. Maybe cops have their good days too? Too bad I always seem to catch them when they're PMSing. well... There was one time where I was drifting in a FR car (yeah, doomed from the start) and lost control into a fence. It's a long story, but it involved me being excited, a car coming the opposite direction, and a long chain link fence. But the other car wasn't damaged and the cop just let me get off w/ reckless driving (even though I was going 75 on the turn). Oh yeah, and I had to pay for the fence repairs. Would you believe that it costs $350 for 20 feet of messed up fence?

Comment

re:

damn bro i should move out there...not enough shiot goin on here in Fl... oh well........

Comment

I hate cops. I had a cop follow me for miles until I screwed something up and the wench admitted to it also. They are darn sneaky poos. *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* the popos.

Comment

Originally posted by markeese180sx
                  link no worky for me xtreeme..is it where the guy flicks off the cop and he beats the crap out of him?
                  its Criss Rock and its f u k k i n funnie but this site put the censored in the link so you have to delete the sensored and ad a s s with out spaces to see it. on another pig note my brother is a cop, evil bastard, fat headed, and all. havent seen him but twice in 15 years and liked to kick his ars then to.

Comment

still not workin, replaced the cendored, but same message.

Comment

try this

try this

and got to 1 Chris Rock then right click save as. also look at the drift. wmv thats drift xtremes big x day youll see what we can do.
                      Last edited by driftxtreem; 12-14-2003, 12:14 AM.

Comment

re:

GOD DAMN!!!!!! ok bro...Tila is FUKIN HOT!! yes we know...and i am glad that you are flaunting her around!!lmao

Comment

yeah i was scared he was after me when he hit the lights. i mashed in first and spit rubber, didnt go for any sidewaysness like kinney, but definitely stupid considering thats exhibition of speed and i've already been warned for it once. i would've stuck around but you know my situation... i did park 2 blocks off and walk over to see if you were ok in the cold though, so i think i did enough. i was afraid your *Censored**Censored**Censored* was in jail all the way home

Comment

Man, I hate jackass cops. Especially because they make all the honest, good, ones look bad. 85% of cops are good. But, thanks to that other 15%, everyone hates cops.

Comment

Not where I am from. I say the other way around. Counting all of my experiences.

Comment

Working...
                              X