No more drifting!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No more drifting!!!

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
    I'm so sad right now.

Well it's been about 24hours since my cars been out of commission.

Well Friday morning after a long night of hard work. ( lol hard work)

I was driving home in my supra. I'm half way home ( bumpin' Dj MICRO ) I wasn't paying attention to the road and I was going to fast for the dip ahead, and my front end eats gravel. The force was so hard that it blew up chunks. So Im like oop's "I'm sorry baby" Being a lot careful now... witch was a little too late Im about a block away from home now and as I pulled over to make a left Alyssa starts to shake subtlety.

Well I had her for 6 years now and I've been through 4 BHG ( blown head gaskets) so I noticed it. So I start to pull into my Garage and she shakes harder. I turned off my heater and she smoothes out a little. So I'm like okay??? Problem fixed right? Cool. Then all of a sudden I see black smoke coming from the hood and a knocking sound and she then shakes violently to a halt!

So I get out of my car and I notice a trail of oil into my drive way.

Then I look under her front end and noticed the dent in the oil pan! The impact took the oil pan bolt right off! Nooooooooooooo.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I just fell to my knees and cried. I guess I love my car too much.
    I'm not sure what I'll be doing with her now. She's my first car, I been trough hell with it. I just have grown to love her power over the years. Yeah, so what I named her Alyssa, You think I’m crazy. Well She's apart of the family without her I wouldn't be able to have fun, drift or attend "SOCAL DRIFT MEETS".

So far I rebuilt her 4 times. I just had her done two months ago, with a brand new head. I'm so sick and tired of the over-hauls and re-builds now. I have two choices call the junkyard or rebuild her next week.

This sucks I'll have my mind made up Sunday morning. She bleed to death!!!!!!!!

DRIVE CAREFULLY, PAY ATTENTION TO ROADS, ALLWAYS TAKE CARE OF YOUR CAR, AND DON'T DO DRUGS!

12-12-03 Blown the 7M-GE AGIAN!!!! ARGHHHHH.... what a *bleepy* motor!!!!
    Rebuild it better with a 1JZ!!!
    86.96%
    Let her rest in peace
    13.04%

The poll is expired.

dude..if you love ur car that much..you should keep it...but you also gotta consider that its breaking down a lot...so make an alyssa jr...lol...but if u love it...keep it

Comment

She just has a weak heart damn 7M!!! I'm just tired of the engine problems, I can rebuild her but seriously I don’t think I can handle doing it every other year.

With a new car I wouldn't have any problems. I just don't know. I'm going to go home and stare at her some more. And think about all the money I put into building all 4 engines (5,000 total)

Comment

I would say rebuild it again for now,then maybe look for something else after.

Comment

your my hero!!! XD

::watches some more full metal panic::

Comment

That sucks bro, we all feel your pain. Are you even interested in any other car? If not keep her.

Comment

Re: No more drifting!!!

[i] I have two choices call the junkyard or rebuild her next week.

DRIVE CAREFULLY, PAY ATTENTION TO ROADS, ALLWAYS TAKE CARE OF YOUR CAR, AND DON'T DO DRUGS!

12-12-03 Blown the 7M-GE AGIAN!!!! ARGHHHHH.... what a *bleepy* motor!!!! [/B]
              cheater!.. how could say that?!.. Alyssa loved you!... CHEATER!

(days of our lives)

sobing song continues..

ha ha..

Thats sucks dude

Comment

Dude that freaking sucks!

I'd rebulid the engine if i had the money but if your getting sick of rebuliding the engine then i'd get a new car.

Comment

7MGTE. Sorry to hear about the car.

Comment

blah, cry me a river, grit your teeth, and rebuild it again, thats the only thing i ever did, gotta watch those 7ms and their oil levels! i seized one, blew 3 head gasekts, threw a rod, had an engine fire, you name it, ive done it, and every time it gets stonger and faster. but seriously, throw that GE motor in the garbage, at least get a 7mgte, if not a 1j. best of luck, if you need help, hit me up on AIm

tom1025811

ive been through it ALL with the A70

Comment

Aren't 1JZs illegal? Like emissions wize? I know they are here in Arizona, so unless you plan on swapping it in and out before every emission, idk what you should do.

Comment

Rebuild it man! I'm about to Rebuild my Rx7 and its giving me TONS of crap. I love my car to much to let it die. Rebuild!!

Comment

That sucks man.I guess friday was a bad night cause my friend messed up his miata drifting. He went up a curb and took out a frie hidren. His car barley survied.hop you work it out.good luck.Any pics?

Comment

chances are if somethings spat out the bottom of the block then the block it self would be damaged beyond repair... Time to look for another motor.

also on that note, i don know why you've been rebuilding it so many times, 7m's arnt that bad a motor, they were *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* from factory but when they are done properly with an aftermarket gasket and ARP rod bolts torqued uo to 75 ft/lbs you shouldnt have any problems at all!

you got two options, open the 7m and see what the damage is if its trash get another short block, deck the block, deck the head surface until both are PERFECT. Fit an aftermarket (HKS, TRD) headgasket, get a thicker one as the decking of the surfaces will raise the compression slightly, hence the need for a thicker gasket.

Then get some quality ROD bolts from ARP or a similar performance company, Put it all together according to the manual an finally torque the head to 75 ft/lbs.

Run Toyota RED coolant ONLY.

then... your motor will give you no troubles at all.

your other option is to fit a 1jz, Get a jza70 front cut with all the bits and just transfer the motor, loom and all the bits and pieces, This will cost mopre then doing the 7m properly but you will have a better motor and more power

your call

Comment

I really dont know what to say.......it id your baby.....and you dont want to lose it.....but if you decide not to continue it keep the car or bury it in you backyard with the hood sticking from the ground that shows the year it was amde and the year it died with RIP. give it a respectful death. Or get a better engine and make here sexier than before. i bet your car is beautiful and i wouldnt want a beautiful car to die

Comment

Working...
                              X