Proportioning Valve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proportioning Valve

Just wondering how many of you guys are using proportioning valves on your brakes on your drifting cars???

Also, hello, i'm a newb........I've been drifting in random stuff for a while now, but nothing serious.......what is a good cheap car to start with...my daily is a truck, but it would be cool to get a drift car......anyone drift fox body mustangs???

I use an adjustible proportioning valve on my Camaro. I've learned that on the drum brake rear end Camaros. Chevy seemed to send to little pressure to the rear brakes. Probably to prevent them from locking up and causing an accident. I installed the adjustible PV though and now the car brakes a lot better then before.

Comment

a proportioning valve seems like a very important mod. hell, Id be running one right now if I had the time and tools to install it.

I like the 'lever' type instead of the knob type.

Comment

ya, between a proporting valve and a locking diff, or spool, i think those would be two essential mods for drifting, then you'd run into cutting inner fenders and steering turn locks, bigger rack and pinions etc...

Comment

Working...
        X