DriftNation @ St. Eustache

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DriftNation @ St. Eustache

Heres some vid from our trip to St. Eustache. Thanks to Automotion/Quebec Tuning for a great event

http://teamtofu.com/vids/dn_quebec.mpg
    (right click save as 40mb)

sweet video ... looks like a lot of fun...

Comment

I like the video but not the silvia front ends.

Comment

Originally posted by dissection
        I like the video but not the silvia front ends.
        And who the f**k are you.

Comment

i like Silvias but not convertions. Chill pill.

Comment

Hey! good to see you're on the boards K... I haven't seen any of your other posts... anyway, I am downloading the video as I type.

Comment

dling video now...and i dont like the silvia fronts either.

Comment

uhm...kewl...i guess...all i gotta say is suspension work...they all need it. and smaller tires, as well as countersteering a bit sooner...outside of that kewl!!!

Comment

good vid kendrick! I liked your early initiations. I wish there was a video from DriftKhana4... there were some awesome drifts there that day. Awh well.

also, these guys actually USE their cars on the road. They don't have a ton of money to drop into them, and they don't want a car that's a nightmare to drive around the city. Toronto doesn't have the best roads in the world. I am sure he's rather sacrifice driftability and get shaken to death over all the bumps in the city...

Comment

LOL well theres some ignorance in that statement...you can have a properly built suspension and still drive it on the road...and not be shaken to death...i have it...JIC... if u dont wanna spend the cash go for kybs...works just as well had them with my last suspension. I also USE ( see i put it big like you did YAY!!! ) every day to and from work, to friends houses, to the industrial roads, on the freeways, in the mountains...i USE mine every day as well.You dont have to dump a ton of money into your car to have it perform right, you can get products that are not as big a name brand as JIC or CUSCO that work just as well and are alore more inexpensive. Its just called doing research, well and not worrying about the fact that you DONT have jic/cusco or similiar products on your car. Like top speed , thats a good company and make alot of parts suspension wise for 240s...i have some of em on my car and they hold up fine.

Comment

Yup Im still here...dont get a chance to post much...not enough time in one day. Instead I release my energy at the track. There might be a track day in nov depending on how many people are interested. U in Malcom?

Not goina spend any money on suspension till I get a sponsor. No point, I use what I have.

Comment

also, these guys actually USE their cars on the road.
                        i dive my car on the street all the time and its horrorale, but u know what, i dont care. If im gonna modifly my car im gonnna do it right, u dont go to concerts to see bands play half@ssed do u? no of course u expect a great performance and i alwasy ask of that from my car. if drifting is your true passion stupid things like driveability are petty little problems.
                        not a bad video, some of those guys look to be very promising.
                        Last edited by Reckless Hero; 10-26-2004, 04:17 PM.

Comment

november... hmmm... are you sure snow won't be flying then?! what track, and what sort of costs are we looking at?

true, I guess he could upgrade some of the parts... But still, that's sacrificing some streetability for some driftworthyness (damn, I love making up new words). I wouldn't bother putting in a suspension that's half-assed for two things. If/when he gets sponsored, he should put in a full-drift set-up. Until then, it's primarily a road car, so he should keep it tailored for road use. That's how I would do it if I was him. If five or six drift days a year took a priority over 360 days of driving on the roads, then I'd go full drift. I am sure that's how Kendrick feels too.
                          Last edited by malcolm; 10-26-2004, 06:23 PM.

Comment

thats fine but the chances of him of having a company sponsor him and shell out all the money for his suspension is very small. With a proper suspension he will be able to drift smoother and longer as well as have more control than with stock. just my thoughts....

Comment

Working...
                            X