????Kei Office Supension?????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ????Kei Office Supension?????????

I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get Kei office suspension. I would want either the XT's or the XT-a. Im not sure what the real difference is though. I can dish out the money but not if they are almost 3000$.Any help would do.Dont answer , " do your reaserch first"

I don't know about the XT"s,I didn't see them on the Kei Office site.But you can have the XR's standard kit for 202,000‰~ or 1,873USD plus taxes and shipping from Japan.

http://www.kei-office.co.jp/lineup/suspention_xr.html

Koguchi uses the XR's in D1,nice suspension.

Coilover Kid's shop Drift Speed is also carrying Kei Office suspension,you have to inquire for them though.You could send him a pm,or an e-mail at their site www.driftspeed.com

Comment

Ya I talked to the guys at drift speed.They are really nice. Do you know if anyone else carries them.?

Comment

the new catalouge has the XT-a listed at 233000 yen and the XT at 218000 yen both of these prices include the pillow uppers. and just for referance the D1-spec is 238000 yen. These prices donot include shipping or handleing but I can arrange it for you.

Comment

try jspec.com, they had some kei office suspension for really good prices.

Comment

They also had Option2 stickers for the very low low price of 25 bucks. Fucc that site.

Comment

Originally posted by Weapon X
              They also had Option2 stickers for the very low low price of 25 bucks. Fucc that site.
              what are these stickers worth. Option 2 and drift tengoku I can get a sh't load of them

Comment

I'm not really interested in buying them, I'm just saying that jspec.com milks that kind of *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* and I think it's insulting, even if the laws of supply and demand permit it.

Comment

well 25 bucks for a sticker thats almost a tank of gas. I got a marker I think I would scribble option 2 on and by the gas

Comment

let me try to give some positives for JSPEC.COM

you can look at the prices on the site and complain that they are high. thats fine, they are high. however, i do believe it would be extremely difficult to source the same exact part from japan and get it shipped to your door for less than JSPEC charges. a lot of the parts on the site are relatively rare and can't be picked up at a random shop.

here is an example:
                    i think they charge about $400 or so for a MSPORTS bumper. now that might seem to be expensive, but try getting that same bumper from Japan and shipped to you rhouse. it will be VERY expensive.

Comment

haaahah.How much is 218000-23300 yen? And what is the real difference between the xt-a and the xt?Thanxs again.Oh and yea jspec is way expensive sometimes. But sam is a nice guy so its ok.

Comment

Originally posted by jdmdrewS14
                        How much is 218000-23300 yen?
                        2012-2150USD.

Comment

http://www.xe.com/ucc/

This should help

Comment

PM me, i can get them for better then most places. Infact, there was a pair that went for 400, granted they were used and it was only rears. But, i can get them.

Comment

Working...
                            X