ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DRIFT ALLIANCE “4 NEW Cars” for 05 (SEMA Teaser)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DRIFT ALLIANCE “4 NEW Cars” for 05 (SEMA Teaser)

Text from Drift Alliance

Drift Alliance is finally in a position to showcase the deep talent of our team. We are very excited for the year to come, and have been given an opportunity to compete as a singular force on a factory motorsports team.

Drift Alliance will be piloting 4 amazing NEW cars and the full details for out 05 season will be announced at SEMA!"

w00t.

Comment

Originally posted by _WildTwogi_
      w00t.
      wtf is a "w00t"

Comment

its l337 dude. its just en exclamatory word, sort of like saying Yah!, All Right!, Cool!, Awesome!...or anything like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Munch
          its l337 dude. its just en exclamatory word, sort of like saying Yah!, All Right!, Cool!, Awesome!...or anything like that.
          so its like a exclamatory word sort of like saying g.a.y., lame, corney, L7... or something like that. LOL J/K

Comment

Forsberg is going to showing off the new S15. hehe..

Comment

they look like a rock or punk band bahaha but dang forsberg got a s15

Comment

yeah, S15.. isnt that crazy. and as far as the punk band thing, that's pretty funny...

Originally posted by CFran55

Comment

Originally posted by CFran55
                  yeah, i thoug that thing too!!!.... and the other thing that i want to say is nice......

Comment

I dont think he's getting an S15 since it says they're getting NEW cars and S15s are no longer being made.

Comment

wtf!!

Comment

one got a Mustang, one got an S15...dont konw bout the other two...

Comment

i know what chris and tony got.
                          dont know about ryan and jr.

Comment

w00tzilla, hope the cars they get make them even better!

Comment

We're going to find out this week though...

SEMA is a final announcement place for alot of these companies.

Comment

Working...
                              X