down side of RX7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• down side of RX7

im looking in the 88 RX7 is there any down side, or some engine problem that is severe???

www.teamfc3s.org

Comment

it is just like any car if it is not taken care of it will be a pile of *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*, on those loo out for won out shocks and leaky inj. along with rust

Comment

Bad bushings, old hoses, bad TPS.. ummm cant think of the others. But its an old just keep that in mind. Also you pay for what you get.

Comment

As mentioned before they break down very easy if not maintained properly.

Dont abuse them, dont let them over heat, youll have one hapyp car. You should be able to get around 100+k mile out of them between a reabuild, a rebuild really depends on who you know. I know someone who payed 2000 for one, i know someoen who payed a little over 900 for a full rebuild and got it ported.

Comment

i have a 88 fc, they are very durable cars but yeh its all just about mantaining it. Make sure to check oil and coolant all the time, every day. the motor in mine has about 145 k on it now but its still going strong.

Comment

Working...
            X