USDM LEvin Front-end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USDM LEvin Front-end

Ok, yesterday I saw an old Toyota wagon/hatchback with the same front end as a Levin. My question is, what car is it??? I own an AE86 by the way and am looking into a Levin front end.

the US never got the Levin, so i am assuming you saw a corolla deluxe or something like that. Similar fronts, but not the same.

Comment

yeah but it might be the generation before the AE86. i have seen one but i think the owner junked it <8- ( the one i saw was a hatchback and not like the deluxe or FX or whatever.

Comment

no, its totally different, so it wont fit...well, maybe with 2+ gallons of body filler it might...

Comment

the 4dr corolla has a levin-like front end, i've always woundered if it would fit But hey, anything will fit if u got the time and the money

Comment

lights can be modified to fit, there has been rumors that the hood can be used(les then perfect fit but it works) fenders are a no no

Comment

4 door corollas have a shorter front end, so the hood & fenders wont fit, unless your going to do some serious fabrication. also the bodylines wont match up...your better off hunting down a japan front....btw whats the whole hype with levin fronts? the trueno front is much better looking IMO. leven fronts look like those 80 nissan sentra hatchbacks.

Comment

yes the 80's era sentra looks infringingly similar to the levin :P wait which came first?

Comment

It's a Chevy Nova.

Comment

has any body actually tried to make ot work? or is this al just hear say.

Comment

hehe, this might piss a few people off. look at the plate on the front.
                      Attached Files

Comment

chevy nova haha i see those 80s novas all the time, that or a tercel 4wd wagon, thats my guess

Comment

Working...
                        X