X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is sweet

i found this.
    Attached Files

yeah, nitrus express has that sticker on ther company S15. the car just needs a spoiler. its so bad as$. it makes like 700HP on the juice, or something like that

Comment

they have something similar to that for rotary cars

Comment

i want one.

Comment

I WANT A HUGE ONE! ON THE SIDE OF THE CAR!

Comment

re:

cough*nitrousblows*cough...
            well too cheap...fuk it thats all o got to say, and i belive it was a waste of a motor and time and money
            thats an OPINION so dont get all facts are facts on me anyone, because i am entitled to an opinion and so is ry1 else...
            late

Comment

i just came across it i didnt think it had anything to do with nitrous. but think of this what if u where sideways and u start to regain traction,i wonder if u threw some nos through your engin,u could keep your tires smokin with the jolt of nitrous.that might just work

Comment

sounds too complicated for me...like a turbo that builds boost at the wrong time. 700hp is just a wee bit overdoing it. I'd rather my power be indicative of what's going on with my right foot.

Originally posted by nrgdrft
                i just came across it i didnt think it had anything to do with nitrous. but think of this what if u where sideways and u start to regain traction,i wonder if u threw some nos through your engin,u could keep your tires smokin with the jolt of nitrous.that might just work

Comment

Working...
                X