ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New MOPAR Entry? (Chrysler Crossfire Drifter)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New MOPAR Entry? (Chrysler Crossfire Drifter)

Chrysler Crossfire Drifter
    Chrysler Crossfire meets the latest motorsports craze.

Powered by a 400-horsepower supercharged version of the 3.2-liter V-6 found in the Chrysler Crossfire SRT6, the ultra-lightweight Chrysler Crossfire Drifter features a variety of “drift-oriented” modifications. Its extreme stance is highlighted by a full body kit that includes a front and rear fascia with integrated ground effects, an air dam, lower rocker panels and a carbon fiber wing. A chopped windshield adds to the dramatic appearance of the Chrysler Crossfire Drifter, while a custom dual exhaust rounds out the performance enhancements.

Inside, Sparco has contributed a shifter, steering wheel, racing seats and pedals. Ultra-light BBS wheels, Michelin competition tires and a special RennTech limited slip rear differential are also included.

The Chrysler Crossfire Drifter is equipped with Sports Car Club of America (SCCA) Formula D rules-approved steering, suspension, exhaust and roll cage modifications.
    Here it is, pictured with other concepts announced at SEMA. Note that these were all demo vehicles, it's not an announcement of any intention to use a Crossfire for any sort of competition purpose...But it makes you think...

That Magnum would be nice to see on the track. Even the crossfire...

Hell, I'd put the 300 on the track... :P

Comment

now that looks hot

Comment

cross fire looks pimp, but i don't know about the windshild being choped(the interior is not tall people oriented, so if i had money im out of luck even on a stocker), but the cross fire seems like the best choice for a drift car, realy the only reason the used the viper comp cupe was because it it was already race ready.

Comment

all of those except for the magnum look way bogus, but thats just me, very much dislike the look of that corssfire

Comment

i'm having a hard time deciding whether I like the chopped windshield or not...

Comment

my uncle has a rumble bee like that one only his is 2 dr and yellow it's awesome

Comment

maybe the windsheild would look better if it were the same hight as the wing, but anyway I definately cant wait for close ups.

Comment

that crossfire looks alot better then stock but what happened to the Mopar Viper?

Comment

Oh you mean the mercedes that chrysler put a different body on? Yeah it would be a cool thing to see out there.

Comment

Nice their choice was a crossfire or a 4000lbs ++ so it seems like the right decision.

Now al it needs is the 6.1 hemi!!!

Ahem "Rhys will destroy this with the GTO"

Comment

http://urbanracer.com/gallery/galler...-4-04/0089.jpg

Comment

lo chopped winshield, they're probably thinking this thing will never get to twin drifting... think about it, if ur chop top, and ure behind u get barraged by the guy in front of you's smoke and tire tread, not a very smart move imo, lo that thing against nomuken the driver might die because of lack of oxygen.

or koguchi lol
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Craftsman
                            That Magnum would be nice to see on the track. Even the crossfire...

Hell, I'd put the 300 on the track... :P

Comment

thats a concept car. The real car will have a hard top.

Comment

Working...
                              X