ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KEN GUSHI; Ford MUSTANG ... (OFF TOPIC THREAD SPLIT)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KEN GUSHI; Ford MUSTANG ... (OFF TOPIC THREAD SPLIT)

Originally posted by my 1 88 u
    I know what I see, hear, and expirience. If you know differently please enlighten me. If not please dont accuse me of any such things if you don't know me or what Im about.

I come to this board to learn about what is happening with the american side of a growing drifting industry. I have a right to state my opinions without making immature personal attacks.
    You are no hope at all.

How old are you? Im guessing you are 12.

I can quote about 99% of your post and they are all idiotic. I don't need to state the obvious. Re-read your post and try using www.m-w.com It might work out quite good for you.

-Al

enough with the bashing guys, damn, well back on topic, im not a big mustang fan but maybe ken might change that, the car looks like itll run nicely, good luck to the GUSH!!!

Comment

Originally posted by .Al
      You are no hope at all.

I can quote about 99% of your post and they are all idiotic. I don't need to state the obvious. Re-read your post and try using www.m-w.com It might work out quite good for you.

-Al
      Once again, when you hear something you dont agree with you respond with personal attacks. Is it the fact that I choose to voice my opinions, or that I misspell words sometimes?

I have an Idea. Since you are so off key about me and what I represent, and I don't wish to carry on this off topic private debate with you on this thread, you should pm me your opinions or questions so I can further clarify for you.
      Last edited by my 1 88 u; 11-03-2004, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by .Al
        You are no hope at all.

-Al
        Who are you? Have you really proven yourself enough to be putting others down?

Quote his posts ,show the world where 99% of his statements are idiotic. Don't just say it, PROVE IT!!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X