Ken Gushi Mustang: Like or Not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ken Gushi Mustang: Like or Not?

Do you like Ken's new Mustang yes or no...
    yes:
    81.82%
    no:
    18.18%

I'm not a huge fan of mustangs, but for some reason I really want to see what the 2005 Stang can do. I'm all for Gushi being the one to see how the car handles.

Comment

It's not the prettiest drift machine, and it may not even be the best platform for drifting, but I like what it represents and I like the chance that Gushi is getting, so I'm all for it.

Comment

I like the new/old look of the mustang. I'm not gush fan I think I can do better. then again he did qualify for d1 first time around while I....
        oh yeah I was in the grandstand!

Comment

I don't really like the mustangs before it but I want to see this one for some odd reason

Comment

Im all for it..
            I think it will be pimp. to have a bunch of diffrent cars out at D1, not just S13/14/15.FD and AE86..

Comment

I don't like domestics, and Ken's Mustang isn't different. But I like the thing that driftfreak mentioned: it's good to be different in a bunch of all those popular drifting platforms. That's why I really like Taniguchi's Altezza, despite the ugly paintwork.

Comment

I dont mean to be MEAN but unforunatley im gettin annoyed with the fact that no one is actually giving the kid his respect. He got a Mustang, so what, live with it, if it wasnt for domestics, there wouldnt be imports. Another thing is that Ken has mad skills, so dont deny it. Whatever he you uses he'll do good so stop sweatin it. "The sword doesnt make the man"

Comment

I give Ken total respect. When I saw him at RS*R CHicago, he was drifting all the wat to the gates that ended the runs. Everyone else stopped after the last turn. But not the Gush. That guy is an animal. I'm not going to say anything bad untill I see it.

Comment

I think it's really hot!

Comment

Originally posted by RotaDrift
                      I don't really like the mustangs before it but I want to see this one for some odd reason
                      x2

Comment

I like. I've been a fan of Mustangs for a while.

Comment

NismoSigma, I really think that Ken's a great driver, and I just don't like his car, because I don't like domestics. Simple?

Comment

gushi and 05 stang

I am a fan of gushi and not a fan of domestics but i do like the new 05 stang drift car, i am ready to this bad boy run with gushi behind the wheel it makes good horsepower stock and i dont care who but we all need to knock off the viper

Comment

Ok dark i respect that, but the car, the body, the engine, NOTHING would work without the driver so just give him some respect. Oh and domestics are fine, just cause i car was made somewhere other than japan, doesnt make it suck.

Comment

Working...
                              X