X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone from chicago

anyone from chicago ?there's only drag racing here

chitown

yo. although chances are, the only drifting we'll see are the accidents in the snow.

Comment

Hey, I'm here in Chicago. I am out in Carpentersville,IL near Elgin, Schaumburg, Hoffman Estate. I drift (or at least try to ) out by me.

Comment

find any good places to go? downtown is obviously lacking and my parents neck of the woods (Oak Brook/Hinsdale/Westmont) although has some nice routes in the communities, but nowhere to practice.

Comment

There is is huge parking lot out by me with no light poles so there is nothing to hit! But now the cops are on me to

Comment

hi, just thought i would bring this back to see if there is anyoneelse from chicago.

Comment

im from glendale heights northwest suburb of chi i cant wait till the rsr drift festival in september in joliet raceway

Comment

cool joliet isn't too far i should check that out too

Comment

B town, gotta represent bartlett. next to streamwood, shaumburg, hanover park. we should get together, i found some twisty roads further down on route 59. And charlestown mall has some REALLY nice turns in the parking lot. Theres nothing touge around here but there are some s curves and hairpins and such. Theres also a rally course off of highway 20.

Comment

yeah there is no where to go to really have fun. so it kinda sucks. would be nice to find a big parking lot where we new no one would say anything

Comment

yea that would be cool to find a parking lot

and i have been to charlestowne mall that placeis crazy one big line (the mall i mean its just straight)

Comment

do chicago guys ever get together. i mean i would like to see what you guys can do, so i can learn, i do what i can. but damn i was doing donuts and my car died so what do i know.

Comment

i would like to have a meet to but i dont know about right now ill be at the rs*r drift festival at joliet not in it but there

Comment

yeah cool i would need time to,
                            besides my car loooking like asss, it died on me so i pushed it, broke a tail light doing so, so now i need to get it running and get a tail light. oh well time to get the S5 tailights that i always wanted.

Comment

yea mines all stock for now it was given to me by my uncle lotssssssssssssss of rust 89 fastback

Comment

Working...
                              X