X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girl Drifters

Check out my site...

www.projectgirldrifter.com

check out the BBS and check out the project section of the site! If you aren't on the east coast I can find you other girls in your area as well! Thanks!

wow great turn on, very sexy

Comment

nice website! keep it up girl

Comment

i like the site and girls would be good compition.

what kind of program did you use on your site? i was looking at the code and it was good if you created it from scratch. please post.

Comment

Nah I didn't do it from scratch though I wish I had, it's a program called site builder that my host has built in, it sucks yeah it looks nice but it's also very restrictive... so I'm getting ready to lose it haha... thanks for the compliments still not girls though

Comment

makes me want to start a site to start male drifters.

give me a week

Comment

Re: Girl Drifters

Originally posted by ProjctGrlDrftr
              Check out my site...

www.projectgirldrifter.com

check out the BBS and check out the project section of the site! If you aren't on the east coast I can find you other girls in your area as well! Thanks!
              I think I signed up already check, if not email me and I will again. I pressed submit and some error came up I think. Can't remember...

Comment

Originally posted by variant
                makes me want to start a site to start male drifters.

give me a week
                I'd rather join the all girl drifter club though man... I dunno man...

Comment

good work, it is great to see girls geting into drift, down here we have a girl called drift cat who is doing great in the drift comps always finsh in the top 5, she is brillant, i think i need to get you talking to my g/friend so she will get of my case about drifting(she hates it).
                  keep up the good work.

Comment

haha tell her to check out my site so she can talk to me and the other girl drifters on there maybe she will understand the sport a little bit more to know that there are more females involved

Comment

wow i like the site...and i think your right about girl drifters taking the scene...well maybe not,but who knows....girls can be just as good if not better then most guys at drifting....i say keep drifting! and i would love to see the first american D1 girl rip up Irwindale speedway!!!

Comment

DUDE, That girls slideways.

Girl drifters rule, Coz drifting is not just for us guys lets have
                        equality. Oneday i'd like to vs a girldrifter but wouldn't it be funny
                        if i got beaten by a girl. HELL YEAH LOL
                        Last edited by ; 11-16-2004, 07:05 AM.

Comment

You dont have to wait anymore.. goto japan, you'll get beaten by a dozen girls.. hehe

Originally posted by ausdrifter
                          DUDE, That girls slideways.

Girl drifters rule, Coz drifting is not just for us guys lets have
                          equality. Oneday i'd like to vs a girldrifter but wouldn't it be funny
                          if i got beaten by a girl. HELL YEAH LOL

Comment

heck just go to Cali there's tons of girls out there to beat ya!

Comment

Thanks for the responses guys LOL.

Anyhoo that silvia looks awesome so does the owner she is 1
                              brave laydee
                              Last edited by ; 11-18-2004, 05:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X