RHD/JDM shipped to CA questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RHD/JDM shipped to CA questions

Alright everyone, I'm sure this is a topic of hot debate on many a forums but I need to know because I'm really looking into buying an 89'-93' Nissan Skyline GTS-t Type M and I know that in Canada there's a 15 year rule and they're allowed to have RHD cars there. But what are the specifications of having one in California? Does anyone have a RHD car and how did you get it and do you pay luxury taxes or what? This Skyline would make an awesome drift car in my opinion. FR, 215hp, and about 1300 in weight. So any facts or sources you can give me would really help. Thanks for your time.

well buy n a skyline and legalizing it is hard... but best bet is 2 go through motorex or rb motoring i think u can get a r32 gt-s from motorex 4 like 20k give or take a few thousand.... but ya a gt-s would be sweet drift car. but if u really wanna go with a drift car why spend so much if u just gunna hurt it when drifting... cause u no its a mader of time till u crash with drifting. also there is guy who live s n my city with a black r33 gt-r but he got it ez cause hes n the navy....

Comment

Thanks man, I'll look into them. And about wanting a Skyline, hahaha, who doesn't want one? I'm not ganna make it my pure drift car though, I want it as my daily driver. And I'm sure I can get an R32 cuz I'm in the Air Force right now and I just want to know the rule in California before I gett one shipped here. But wouldn't it be sick seeing an R32 goin sideways at a local track? Just a weekend races or exabitions, that's all I'd wanna use it for probably, and its just a beautifuul machine. I know I can get it for about $7,500 for a GTS-t type M. Most people go for the GTR but that's beyond my pocket. Anyways, anymore info anyone?

Comment

Working...
      X