Busted by a priest!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Busted by a priest!

I was drifting in a parking lot with my friend Friday night. We thought it was a public lot with nobody around but noooo. Before I go into this just make sure you know where you are drifting before you do it.

We spent about ten or fifteen minutes drifting around this lot when all of a sudden this guy comes sprinting out of a building and screaming at us to stop the car. So we stop and he comes up to us and my buddy rolls down his window and the guy screams "What the HELL are you doing?!" He yells at us for a few minutes and we find out he's a priest and there are a bunch of them trying to sleep there. The guy writes down my friend's plate and he got a call from the city police the next morning telling him not to do it again.

I know we were stupid but the moral of the story is to make sure you know that the parking lot is actually secluded. However, after hearing a priest say hell I can now die happy :P

Atleast you guys didn't get screwed like Grounded Boy. Haha.

Comment

They say hell all the time. That word is written in the bible at least 300 times.

Comment

Gotta check the area out first.

Comment

Did he say anything about cuminion

Comment

ha ha.. thats funny.

Pretty funny..

Comment

Originally posted by CRASHDRIVE
              ha ha.. thats funny.

Pretty funny..
              I wonder how long I could cut lose before this thresd got pulled. heres one

what does M J and your priest have in common.

You

Comment

u shoulda been like oh ya if u tell the cops ill tell them about u and that little boy! just see what happens MWAHAHAHA

Comment

Working...
                X