found a lil grip spot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• found a lil grip spot

up the 5 in encinitas... theres a place where the infinity takes their car for test drives in these 80 mph corners that you can take easily and the road is about half a mile long i think....its near the industrial part but the road is wicked....if any of you guys wanna check it out i can show u it.....these corners run along this sorta hill soo nobody can see you ... its soo worth it

say good by

Man, have you learned nothing from the horror stories about gettin spots invaded. if you keep telling evoryone the cops will eventualyy show up. if you find a nice spot try to keep it on the downlow.

Comment

well ...think of it this way... chas and all them showed me some of their spot soo im showing them one of mine....its like an early x-mas present ....and dude relax

Comment

Originally posted by S13_Steve
        well ...think of it this way... chas and all them showed me some of their spot soo im showing them one of mine....its like an early x-mas present ....and dude relax
        Yeah Steve!.. ha ha..remember Ruffin Rd?!?
        yeah, better show it to just a couple of people and you got to include me in it

Comment

Tell the cops about a spot, that were not at.

Comment

lol sombody make the call and tip it...

Comment

Originally posted by CRASHDRIVE
              Yeah Steve!.. ha ha..remember Ruffin Rd?!?
              yeah, better show it to just a couple of people and you got to include me in it
              when i came over that bridge i was like holy crap....must be a donut sale

Comment

Originally posted by S13_Steve
                when i came over that bridge i was like holy crap....must be a donut sale
                lol 50 cops, and not one came close.

Comment

wow.....50 f*&king popos.....that sux!

Comment

Like i always said if cops or going to search the internet find this site and read through all the post just to find some one who said a roads name and go seat on the spot for 3 days to bust a drifter more power to them. But then again some people on here could hold back a little more. Just tell your self i won't say anything incrimanting while on a thread, just give out a really point and if the people that show up are not cops, then show them your cool road. Oh and while you are self improving the way you do things, it wouldn't hurt to go out and buy a radio *cough*.....police.....*cough* scanner and a laser radar decator.
                    but thats just what i would do, if i were to drift or street race out side a legal track........which i have never done before...... so for all you cops out there i drive the speed limit and would never go to an illegal even as listed above wink wink

Comment

Working...
                    X