NH Fellas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NH Fellas

Hey guys i was just tryin to find some more drifters on the EC. Sometime in the spring after all the snow clears up we might be able to set up a drift event at canobie lake park. One of my friends knows the owner and said that he mite let us set up an event so let me know if your interested and ill try to keep you guys posted on the event and hopefully ill be able to get a date in the next few weeks.

good!!

hey man im from nashua NH and my crew would be VERY interested in getting a local event together. keep me updated. thanks.

Comment

Hello and welcome, that would be awesome. Also you should never let winter stop you, me and a few friends always find a way to go out in the winter and have an awesome time. I also think it would be cool if we could make a get together happen. Last few have fallen thru due to lack of planning.

Comment

yo whats up...no crap huh im in nashua too...me and my friends are deffinatly interested in this event...im actually looking for a car right now...im looking for an AE86....i have an rx-7 but i need to sell it quikly so i can get an 8-6...both of my team members have S13s they are getting Sr20s before winter is over...but hell yeah concider Shadow Arts in this drift event!

Comment

wait...is there another Nashua drift team that i dont know about?...what kind of cars and mods does team have and how many members are on the team...i have Team Shadow Arts there are 3 members right now...it would be cool to meat this other team and see what you guys can do!...deffiantly keep me posted!

Comment

yeah im starting a crew in nashua

hey man im living in nashua now. i left and spent a year in okinawa japan. thats where i learned to drift. i had a skyline while i was over there, but sold it when i left. im drivin a 240 right now and ill have an sr in a month or less. theres only one other guy in my drift crew and hell have an i dentical 240 to mine in a few months. im headed back to japan in december, ill be there for 2 weeks to get parts and *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*. we should meet up.

Comment

awsome... japan is kick *Censored**Censored**Censored* the cops are so cool too...im planning on going to japan soon too but thats in like a year or 2 so i have like crazy money saved up...but yeah we ahould meet up...sounds like a plan dude...where? and when?

Comment

how bout 2 morrow?

we could meet at pheasant lane like you said. Food court entrance 2morrow night at, oh 8 or 9pm? im carlos by the way, your name?

Comment

9pm sounds good...look for a flat black 240sx and a silver 240sx..yeah lets meet at the food court entrance like you said...i'll be wearing my red drft shirt proudly!

Comment

ill see you there. im in a grey 240.

Comment

good turn out!

hey rich, im glad that we all got to meet up tonight. it was fun and im happy to know that there are some other nissan enthusiasts in our area that enjoy drifting too! call me if you wanna get our crews together for this coming weekend, maybe a trip to manchester?

Comment

Working...
                      X