Newbie UK D1 driver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie UK D1 driver

Hello there people. been lurking quite some time round here and its good to see that drifting is getting the respect and support it needs out there! good going! Shame its not like that over here but we do have a D1 series which is very competitive and has a high level of skilled drivers. Anyways, anything you guys wanna know about UK D1 just ask

Here's me at UK D! round 3 this year. bad round for me as i'd just changed from using a HCR32 skyline to RS13 (CA engine) which was totally different to drive! but looks better - ish? lol

(pic wont work so click link)

http://www.monkeydrifter.com/simon/i...g/CNV00022.JPG

cus seriously - any sponsors out there i need help bad!

nobody like english people then?

Comment

pick a number.

Alot of amatuer drifters here are looking for some sponsorship too just like me

Comment

dam, that bad man? its soooooo hard to get sponsorship over here. I got some stuff from Exeddy and a aero company called Monstermodz. But i just broke my clutch (again) and its getting expensive to keep it going! the better i get the harder i am on the car! Diff is dead too - Decent 2 way here is sooooooooo much! like £1000 maybe $1800USD ? not sure! lol

Drift rocks tho, been doing it for maybe 4 years with some other guys in the UK. Its what im about!

Comment

Working...
        X